• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New Member of the Month Thread

Pimpin Monkey

I will start this thread by voting for BigPerm.

Sorry, I had to make a new thread. The other one got off track. I will keep tally of the votes! :biggrin2:

I am sorry, but a new thread must be started by adizlaja himself. Since he is the creator/owner of the idea of this contest, only he can decide when a new thread shall be created and the vote shall be wiped clean. If anyone could do it, we would all constantly restart the vote until we got the result WE wanted.

There, I declare this thread not offical unless adizlaja okays this.

Look at me and the big time authority I am taking :D

if you want to keep my thread here are the rules:

NO SELF VOTING
NO VOTING FOR GC
You can't change your vote! Make the right choice first!

Hold up... But what if after nominating, but before the nomination process is over, the nominee did something terrible. Should we not be allowed to change our nomination? And what happens if we forgot about someone real great(someone whose name starts with an O and ends and with an n) and realize later they should have nominated HIM. They should be allowed to change. :D

Lighten up. This is all in jest and for fun. Its the first humorous thread we have had in a while, IMO, and no I dont think that because I am part of it. :p

Originally posted by Owen
And what happens if we forgot about someone real great(someone whose name starts with an O and ends and with an n) and realize later they should have nominated HIM. They should be allowed to change. :D
and lets not make the mistake of forgetting to nominate someone whose name that starts with an S, ends with a U, and has a T in the middle...:biggrin2:

Originally posted by stu
and lets not make the mistake of forgetting to nominate someone whose name that starts with an S, ends with a U, and has a T in the middle...:biggrin2:

stu... stu... you've got to stop making those typos.

I'm sure you meant starts with an 'a', ends with a 's' and has 'tla' in the middle.

stu. Atlas. Instead of this trivial bickering, why don't we join forces, to crush the favorites like Dusty, bigperm, and the evil ducky!!!! If we do so, all nominations for stu and atlas will automatically be trasnfered to me. However, if you do this, I will make both of you my vice-member of the month, when we win. And when we will we will remember this forum the OSA(Owen, Stu, Atlas).

What do yal say? :D :p

Yes, we should stick to the other thread.
This one is pointless, as there is already a similar thread going.
No need for users to nominate more than once.

Back