• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

new layout

meichan

Hey i updated my site:
http://www.miyechi.com

tell me if you like the new layout/content/pics/whatever and what i can change to make it better ^^ i did it all myself *proud* lol jk jk just give me feedback good or bad

THANKS!

Change the mouseover link to something else.

This site is pretty good... quite professional. I say keep it. Good button rotator thing.

The site is fine but the thing is blue links on a blue background don't mix well, use red links.

Hey,

To tell you the truth, Meichan, I preferred the old design. This one is nice but it needs work.

Hey Meichan,

I was so struck when I first visited your site that I stayed for about an hour. Crisp design, easy navigation, cool graphics (header etc) and the last pic of the month was much better that this month's. :D

Don't get me wrong, the new site is totally nice. Nav is a little hard to see and smaller text with some weird color usage on link hover. Some parts of the site just seem a little bare where things have been downsized. It feels "incomplete".

The blue color totally rocks though. And it still a great anime site.

Nice front page.. loose the 100 million buttons on the bottom. YUCK!

clicking enter...

Buttons here? very professional :p

Loose the moving buttons on the bottom right.. it doesnt even line up and overlaps the background.

:D thanks everyone who replied! if theres any more things i would be grateful.. im also working on the forums (vbulletin) and the layout.. ive been hearing is kinda bright.. u can check it out but ill be fixing it soon to match the new site layout!

Hi Meichan,

The text in the middle table of index is kind of cramp against the sides, don't you think?

yeah i noticed that too -_- but noticed it too late unfortunately.. didnt realize i needed another table in there..
but i have another layout completed (betcha getting tired of reviewing my stuff eh? lol)

http://anixy.miyechi.com

its a new network for anime sites... what do u think?.. i know the colors are a little too dark though....: confused2

Another Opera 6 user...

Hi, there, I use Opera 6 too and your page just falls apart on my browser...

Somehow, you haven't coded your table cells right. It's maybe an alignment problem.

Your page stretches out to the point that I can see horizontal scrollbars and not the content when I visit your main page (after the splash).

Maybe if you can work out your tables correctly, it'd look better in Opera. I'll investigate the source code later. If you would like a screen grab, just reply.

Yucky FrontPage...

Taking a looksee at your source code tells me that you have somehow let FrontPage code multiple body tags on your page. I loaded your page on Netscape 4.5 and it won't even load the page and get a weird error message!

Well . . . from what I see . . . you need to lose those links on the splash page at the bottom. Some of the images don't even show up. You definately need to change the hover color. Once you enter the site, get rid of that scrolling thing at the bottom, and center the copyrights on the bottom. I don't know what that bar thing is on the far left, but make it a little smaller. You may want to remove some of the older news on the home page, so it isn't so long.

Back