• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

new hosting design site

You've done a nice job, really like your fonts and icon choices. In your logo, I would suggest adjusting the dark blue to the brighter blue used in your snowflakes and content area, and changing the gray to green. In your banner, I would change "Host Unlimited Websites" to green text. I would replace the black used in your nav and the gray used in your content area to green. I find usually sticking with 2 main colors allows for more flow, please take a look at some of my webhosting designs to see what I mean.

Honestly, not to sound mean, I don't care for it. Nothing about it is memorable for me. I don't even remember the name now, 30 seconds later. It needs something that really grabs the viewer and makes them remember your site over any other.

I think what is really throwing me off if the banner ad. It doesn't make sense. Why the grass and sky? Ands what's with the 14 year old girl?

I think what is really throwing me off if the banner ad. It doesn't make sense. Why the grass and sky? Ands what's with the 14 year old girl?
I wonder about the girl too. She doesn't seem to belong there.
I really think you have too many colors in one spot. Red, blue, black, green, white and orange?

Back