• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New Host

Cyberflash

Hy,
i found this new host:
www.rules.li

Unlimited Webspace
Unlimited Traffic
PHP
MySQL
FTP
German
Email Account

I don't know wheather there ads or not.

Speed is like host.sk

Cyberflash

Originally posted by Cyberflash
Hy,
i found this new host:
www.rules.li

Unlimited Webspace
Unlimited Traffic
PHP
MySQL
FTP
German
Email Account

I don't know wheather there ads or not.

Speed is like host.sk

Cyberflash

hmm....site doesnt even load for me :confused2

Originally posted by Cyberflash

Speed is like host.sk

Yeah, they're from the same region. This is probably based in Liechtenstein (however you spell it), and host.sk is based in Slovakia. Both are in Central-Eastern Europe. Anyway, any host being host.sk's speed isn't too impressive.

The site loads fine for me, too.

Yeah...loads just fine for me also...
Spped at the meoment seems to be okay types...once loaded...well, It might get a bit slow...!

:)

The speed (Actually it cannot be called speed :rolleyes: ) sucks because they were spammed by guyz who wanted to host their CGI Boards there and by many warez sites because there is no space limmit (same way with host.sk)

----ing Spammers!

whats the ftp server address

whats the ftp server address?
i register thru the english links but couldnt find the ftp server link . anyone have it to see if the registration works that way, thanks

What does " Wenn du den Useraccount freischalten willst, klicke auf den folgenden Link" mean?
Should i click the link?

Lets say I run a freeware company... I need 400MB of space and 40GB of bandwidth for some games I made... would they allow it? I doubt it.

sorry to say this but they don't take anymore accounts.
Space is limited, bandwidth usage high and until they add more capacity there is no more accounts.

Back