• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New Host

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by GameCube
[*] Looking up dalair.i989.net
[*] Resolved dalair.i989.net to 68.60.236.141

[*] Looking up 68.60.236.141
[*] Resolved 68.60.236.141 to pcp01176454pcs.shlb1201.mi.comcast.net

Don't get me wrong, but isn't that cable?

Yes, yes it is.

I have already stated (3rd post on pg5) that gunsinbattle is in direct violation of of his ISP's TOS

feel free to give abuse@comcast.net a shout :)

Originally posted by gunsinbattle
Themanonthemoon , guess what ? ur the first banned person on my board:angry2:

and if u dont remove my serial from ur post im going to delete ur hosting account too:angry2:

If you did not lie, there shouldn't be anything to afraid of :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Dumbbell69

If you did not lie, there shouldn't be anything to afraid of :rolleyes:

Exactly, but as of now it has been exposed and i think that most people who actually did the same as me (and checked out that thing at adobe), then they would agree that it is a warez copy. Also i went to yahoo and searched for warez copys of it, and guess what, they all turned out to have the exact same serial number. So go ahead and ban me from your hosting i hate warez dudes and i think that most people here would agree with me, so do what you want.

P.S. i am now looking for a free host with the following features
PHP
NO ADS
Ftp
50 Megs
perl
ASP

and if u dont remove my serial from ur post im going to delete ur hosting account too:angry2:
and if it is your serial, why is it on so many warez sites, and sites where you can get fre serial numbers????????????

for example
*links removed*
and click on Adobe Photoshop v6.0 serial, download the zip, open the text file and whats the serial number???
if that doesn;t convince you i have more sites which i can post if you want me too.

Last edited:
Themanonthemoon, nobody hates warez /warez hosts, except for capitalist economy. why should anyone hate something that you can get for free? and who cares whether photoshop is warez or not. There are some people like you, not too many, who would do nothing that is illegal even in the smallest degree. usually such people are confined to a couple of boards on the net, where they moan the whole day that somebody has cracked that and that programme. in that case it is easy to escape them - one simply doesnt go to those forums. but I like this forum, so would you please post on topic. it's not your business, whether the programme is warez, unless you work for adobe. I can't stand petty bourgeois people who always deal with issues they have nothing to do with

the same is true for you, Filòs. do you maybe work for gunsinbattle's isp? because if not, why do you care about his isp?

Last edited:
Originally posted by WRFan
Themanonthemoon, nobody hates warez /warez hosts, except for capitalist economy. why should anyone hate something that you can get for free? and who cares whether photoshop is warez or not. There are some people like you, not too many, who would do nothing that is illegal even in the smallest degree. usually such people are confined to a couple of boards on the net, where they moan the whole day that somebody has cracked that and that programme. in that case it is easy to escape them - one simply doesnt go to those forums. but I like this forum, so would you please post on topic. it's not your business, whether the programme is warez, unless you work for adobe.
I never said that anyone hates what the can get for free, nor did i say that i would never do anything illegal, cause i am sure that most people (including myself) have used warez before, what i do not like about this is that he lied to evryone and said that he had unlimited licenses on these programs, which i proved he didn't. What would happen if one of the first 3 people got busted for having warez copies of the programs on their computers, would this guy stand up for them, i think not. All that I am saying is that he should not be going around posting that he has unlimited licenses on these fine programs when he does not.
I can't stand petty bourgeois people who always deal with issues they have nothing to do with.
and i cant stand people like you that have probably never bought a peice of software in there life.
I can't stand petty bourgeois people who always deal with issues they have nothing to do with.
And what do you think you were just doing with that post. You were interfering with my point of veiw, which is an issue you have nothing to do with.

Last edited:
why do you care about his isp?

I don't care about his ISP.

I am merely pointing out the fact that what gunsinbattle is doing is not really that legal, therefore his service is not likely to be around for long.

Did he think though that he was gonna get away with it, and that we wouldn't notice. Like come on he was giving away some expensive programs.

The fact that people can get things for free is exactly why people do hate warez. Why should someone buy something if they can get it for free, which means that the software company don't get any profit from it, so why do they produce the software in the first place? Which means that nobody, whether they want to pay or not, will get the software. So basically, if you want software at all, you should do as much as possible to stop warez, which does make it other people's business. I may well be in the minority (but I don't in fact think I am), but I still hate warez, and since I may be creating some software that I want to make money from in the future, I will want to do as much as I can to prevent it.

Originally posted by f1done
The fact that people can get things for free is exactly why people do hate warez. Why should someone buy something if they can get it for free, which means that the software company don't get any profit from it, so why do they produce the software in the first place? Which means that nobody, whether they want to pay or not, will get the software. So basically, if you want software at all, you should do as much as possible to stop warez, which does make it other people's business. I may well be in the minority (but I don't in fact think I am), but I still hate warez, and since I may be creating some software that I want to make money from in the future, I will want to do as much as I can to prevent it.
I have to 100% agree with you on that one, and i will be hopefully making money from software soon, and i dont want them meking moeny from my work (which they will do via banners). Thats what really annoys me, they are getting money for nothing. It is really crap and i agree that everyone should do whatever they can to stop WAREZ!!!! That is why my new project will be to start a site (www.stampoutwarez.com.kg) where people can report sites that are distrubuting warez, and WE WILL GET THEM SHUT DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back