• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New Game Development Company Requires Hosting

No Fair Games

Untill we are able to get the funds for a paid host, we need a free webhost. If they have a paid hosting feature, then we may upgrade too :)

These are the minimum requirements:
200MB Space
2GB Bandwith
PHP and possibly CGI
2 MySQL Databases
CPanel
FTP Upload
phpmyadmin
Subdomain Hosting
1 Email Account
Only Text Link or Google Banner Ads.
Hosts EXEs and/or ZIPs

Any offers? I might take a host with banner ads, but I would want to see them first.

Oh, and I will only post up to 11 messages in a board if it is required. 10 for any required postings, and 1 for the request.

Last edited:
Hello,

What kind of games are you going to be making? I may be able to host you with no ads and posting required.

Derek

yes, tell us about the game, if it has potential, I will be glad to give you hosting without posting at all

The first game- which is in very early stages of production- is a virtual pet simulator. However, before you go "Neopets copier!", we are nothing of the sort. The game is played in a program, although a few features are in development.

We plan to release the game by June, and show the full concept of the game in either Febuary or March. I plan on having the network programming done by March, and would need a place to test it, but I can wait a little while longer for hosting.

Hello,

I can host you. Please PM me this info if you are interested. I require nothing in return.

Name:
Email Address:
Username for cpanel:
Password for cpanel:
Subdomain (or domain if you have one):

Thanks,
Derek

Back