• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New FWP

Status
Not open for further replies.
hehe (your all a serious bunch around here)

lol.this has been entertaining, in fact it has made my day (night). heheh. If i knew better i'd think this was a bit of a troll. oh well at least there are lots of dedicated people to speak their mind with lots of good advice.

I bought my unlimited HDD at http://www.usedcomputerparts.com

I forgot to say...

Y'all should lighten up. if you want a scapegoat just post so and i'll give you permisson to flame me for whatever

But when you see a thread like this hold your tounge it would be even funnier to think it so false that it got no replies

And ALEX-- You got *shafted*

Yeah right

Originally posted by MatrixTeen88
god..
i do have friends, i am 12
and havent had that much of chance to update it
well my mom and dad are buying me a OC12 Deciated Server i though it would be a Colbat so i asked my mom they said they were probaly going to use dialtone.com or something
dont know
-Alex
yes i am Alex
but the REAL ALEX
the other was a IMPOSTER

Yeah right. Your mom and dad are STUPID if they are BUYING you an OC12. You don't even know what that is. It isn't a server, it's a connection speed. And learn how to spell COBALT. It isn't Colbat. Get a life. You don't have friends if you are like this offline too. You ain't gotta lie to kick it.

I'll be your friend

Originally posted by stu
I've never heard of OC12 ever being refered to as a server...

Alex, you should tell your parents to forget about the server...

...Ask them to buy you some friends instead.

Make your parents buy me an OC12 and I'll be your friend.

hehe

Damn. even the moderators are in on this. hehe. this could be the most succesful troll in the history of this web board (i hope its a troll)

Whats the big deal anyways (other than having a little fun)

the jokes on you ;-)

On the first page (just now read all this) I was wondering why nobody had picked up on the OC-12 server.

Alex, and OC-12 is a line like cable (but handles much higher speeds via high speed switches). Comparing a RAQ to a full server is like comparing a Yugo to a Porche type. An OC-12 can handle like 500 RAQS all maxed out. I think you need to study up a bit.

Originally posted by Webdude
Alex, and OC-12 is a line like cable (but handles much higher speeds via high speed switches). Comparing a RAQ to a full server is like comparing a Yugo to a Porche type. An OC-12 can handle like 500 RAQS all maxed out. I think you need to study up a bit.

he needs to get some friends first...

i got an idea

Lets see how long we can keep this thread dragging on for!!
the TOH (THE THREAD FROM HELL!!!!){bwahahahah)

maybe we can have a contest to se who can flame oc 12s and alex the most dont forget cobalt (colbat)??

What about security issues DM?

Just a thought, how secure are servers these days? I mean you must consider what platform aka operating system you will rely on. I hear good things about Unix and Liunix but not sure about red hat and a few others. I would support this as a great idea and I don't know if you all know of 50megs.com? I am a web site owner and have a original address on top of a cool subdomain. They were bought out by About.com and the service is going downhill. I agree with alot of the advice others here have offered and think that this is a really great forum and I look forward to being part of it. :)

FTP is a user plus and so is browser FTP- can that program you emailed DM do that Technics? Also how can someone make SURE they have a secure server? I heard from a reliable source that spaceports had a BIG prob this week and I am really concerned period, just to put my mind at ease or to perhaps awaken to new ways to keep from having someone take OVER your site and destroy it which I have seen happen to online friends and it uhrts them because its so much work-especially if you code by hand ya know? I am a writer by hobby and love of the written word and THAT motivated me to find ways to make my work seen and THAT motivatred my interest in web design and scripting. :)

Good luck drunken mule! :)

As Frank N Furter of Rocky Horror said, "Don't Dream it, BE it!"

If you build it, they can break into it. Sad but generally true. The bigger you are, the more you're a target, and that's about all that can be said.

go check his domain, it is a namezero domain!! lolz

this kid is only 12, just like the gcitys guy ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back