• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

NEW: Free Webhost with Unlimited Space & Bandwidth

Status
Not open for further replies.
i haven't hosted anyone before (i hope to in the future when i have the $£$£$£$£!) but i suggest that you just look at other hosts in the smae position as you to see what they offer. And i (and many other ppl) never sign up for anything unlimited....bad experiences. If it's ur own server I expect you will have to soon start advertising as little things such as electricty bills, maintanence etc will cost ur....wouldn't you rarther get money through hosting ppl?

Originally posted by TJGuitar85
grr I read through 7 pages of this crap trhead to find out you are makign 75 meg space and 2gb bandwidth and 500kb fileszie. You said you were going to talk to homefree to be able to change file size limits for individual accts. You really shouldn't post a thread as "unlimed space and bandwidth" and then change it without changing the thread title. Its misleading.

TJ

Originally posted by dark lemon
i haven't hosted anyone before (i hope to in the future when i have the $£$£$£$£!) but i suggest that you just look at other hosts in the smae position as you to see what they offer. And i (and many other ppl) never sign up for anything unlimited....bad experiences. If it's ur own server I expect you will have to soon start advertising as little things such as electricty bills, maintanence etc will cost ur....wouldn't you rarther get money through hosting ppl?

One said he wants unlimited and the other said he never sign up for unlimited host. I wonder how is the host going solve this?

when will the unlimited space and unlimited file size and other features be abled? I need about a 3mb filesize limit for my remixes which are in .rm format.

Do u allow streaming real audio?

please let me know

I don't have a problem with the Limited ammont of actual Megabytes, 75 is fine, but the limit of 500K per file. What if I wanted to post homemade animations or music files. or Flash. Or Powerpoints. Also I have a problem with the BandWidth limit, if my site went over this ( and it wouldn't until it became well established), then It would just be down for the rest of the month and that would pry away potential visitors.

TJ

Last edited:
Originally posted by agent007
So, who's signing up for a "host" who provides "unlimited" space and bandwidth and uses warez scripts?

ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe you all - LOL. Everybody is on this forum for FREE webspace. Free meaning cost nothing, and if it is free who in the hell cares where or how or what he uses on his server? If it's free!!!...., DONT COMPLAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, Bobby (bmowl)

lol, yeah, Here beggin for webspace, and when its offered, they complain about it! Hey utlra dude, I appreciated the space. Thanks.

Originally posted by wihmhts
lol, yeah, Here beggin for webspace, and when its offered, they complain about it! Hey utlra dude, I appreciated the space. Thanks.

Is it offered legally?

And no thanks, I pay $30 monthly for quality.

ok

Oh sorry Giancarlo, you must be the moderator of this forum right? Why else would you be hangin out on a free web space forum? Didn't mean to ruffle your feathers ! Please don't ban me from this forum for sticking up for for the free web space offer here on this free web space forum. :p

What do you mean "illegaly"? Can someone please explain what this host could be doing wrong? Is he spaming his offer? Do you have to have a liscense to operate a hosting site? Can I get into trouble for having a site on it? :confused2

are you guys on the wrong forum? This guy has free web hosting. I don't care if he has to come to my house personally and sign me up. Nor do I care if he uses wally warezes "fast-hackem-smackem" to do it.

Unless of course, if it's illegal to sign people up w/o software !
:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back