• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New Free Web Host Free 300 MB DiskSpace

so far i see a small popup in right corner and a on exit popup, but no banners. the popups dont seem to come back once you close them which is good :)

DOPE. 300megs space?
but witout ftp...
my opinion: ---- HOSTS W/O FTP:)
joke, but its hard to up all those htmls...phps...blabla

Originally posted by DjG
DOPE. 300megs space?
but witout ftp...
my opinion: ---- HOSTS W/O FTP:)
joke, but its hard to up all those htmls...phps...blabla

If they offered FTP with 300 mb, it would be warez city.

I tried going to http://www.dooot.com to create an account but when i try to go to the page........the page times out and nothing pops out its just a blank white page..........has this happedn to any of you guys and are there any good hosts similar to this one which offers alot of webspace......because ive been looking for about 4 month........and i still havent found a host which offers alot of webspace........i need to find space for my vids......please some help...........any suggestions would be great.......

Originally posted by Nirvana7001
I tried going to http://www.dooot.com to create an account but when i try to go to the page........the page times out and nothing pops out its just a blank white page..........has this happedn to any of you guys and are there any good hosts similar to this one which offers alot of webspace......because ive been looking for about 4 month........and i still havent found a host which offers alot of webspace........i need to find space for my vids......please some help...........any suggestions would be great.......

they are down already from 300kb warez files lol :jump: :jump: :jump:

They are back up www.dooot.com

They said in their forums that someone was messing around with .PHP scripts and they took that away, but may bring it back later, But for now everything else is working.

Back