• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New Free Hosting - Cpanel/500mb/15000mb/php/mysql/ssi

Hello Webmasters!

Just thought i'd tell you about our new opening of MegaWebSpace.

Hosting Features (All Features are Free)
500MB Disk Space
15GB Bandwidth
Web Address / Domain Name Hosting
PHP and SSI
MySQL Database
Frontpage Extensions
FTP and Online FileManager
24/7 Ticket Support / Email
Email Accounts (POP3/SMTP)
E-mail Auto Responders / Forwarders
Miva Merchant / Pre-installed Scripts
Graphical Usage Statistics
Custom Error pages
Password Protect Directories
Cron Jobs
Web-based Control Panel: CPanel™ 8.0

Click Here to join!

Kind Regards,

Jayson Cooke

i have tried your host.

but i find free account have earn points to get their host , in another way you just get the earning from the ads to pay for the host.

i remember the realwebhost just do like this , but dead quickly:eek:

Originally posted by Antonio
i have tried your host.

but i find free account have earn points to get their host , in another way you just get the earning from the ads to pay for the host.

i remember the realwebhost just do like this , but dead quickly:eek:

same

What about the users who signed up before you went offline who are NOW getting the offers you asked to them to sign up for??!

Yes this is the third incarnation of the RealWebmasters hosting set up. I don't see how they can be popular as they tend to SCREW over their hostees.

Once again, they launch before being ready. None of their links work properly.

And I still want to know about the points I had already earned.

Last edited:

Hello,

The reason for this is our trial run 2 months ago, from all the people that signed up that had high recommendations for us. We continue to have the support of our members from day of offical opening with many excellent comments.

Kind Regards,

Jayson Cooke

problem

Hosting is fine,however,how can I get the point?I registered two of them, and my point remained 2~ :crying5:

Re: problem

Originally posted by wodtine
Hosting is fine,however,how can I get the point?I registered two of them, and my point remained 2~ :crying5:

same here...

Re: Reply

Originally posted by megawebspace
Hello,

The reason for this is our trial run 2 months ago, from all the people that signed up that had high recommendations for us. We continue to have the support of our members from day of offical opening with many excellent comments.

Kind Regards,

Jayson Cooke

You NEVER said the initial run of Megawebspace was a "Trial". There was nothing on the website then to explain it was a trial run either. Basically all previous members have spam coming to their email accounts now because you screwed them over. Yet again.

The only reason those people gave you a "high recommendation" was the promise that you would finally straighten out your hosting business and give them what you promised them for their effort. Those high praises were written before you shut down in the middle of the night and before you decided to call their hard work a 'trial' run.

Ask ANY of those same members today what they think of your hosting and of your business practices and you'd be crap out of luck to find a single positive one.

Originally posted by wodtine

He's hinting, and not flat out telling you, is that all points previously earned are now null and void. You have to start over again. He called the previous go a "trial". Nothing offical about anything you earned during that time. The emails you have to wade through now no longer count toward your hosting, EVEN THOUGH he still gets paid for them himself.

Last edited:

Hello,

Other times We have tried our service advertisers have refused to pay this is the reason we have failed to provide the service offered, this is not our fault and we lost alot of money from it.

But we still continue to try again we high expections this time with many more advertisers that now ensure us they will pay.

Before on the trial run, members still have their space for free we arnt even asking for more points, but they still have their hosting.

We will make sure nothing like this happens again, we have learned from experience alot of things so if in doubt wait a few months. I ensure you we will not be deleting any accounts unless of normal T&C rules.

Regarding points, we've been delayed from adding points to members accounts, but now is excactly upto date. We did say it may take upto 24 hours for the points to be added. Please be aware these are added manualy and normally take 1-12 hours to be completed.

We've had many excellent comments about our hosting so far with many commenting on support services as well as excellent hosting services. I cannot see why you would see it to be the worst host ever. We offer Cpanel 8 with 500mb Space and 15000 Bandwidth with many websites hosted already. I hope this opinion changes after a few months of us proving ourselfs.

Regarding your hosting 'djboozywoozy300'. Please could you send me an email at jayson@megawebspace.co.uk with your username and password so i can look into the problem.

Kind Regards,

Jayson Cooke

Last edited:
Re: Reply

My account is GONE. How can you add back MY points? Why have people sign up for those points if they weren't even needed at that time either?

You are considered one of the worst hosts because you are poorly organized and tend to be abused out the ying yang which causes you to shut down abruptly. You are in such a rush to get customers you never iron out the problems beforehand.

You have the potential to THE best host. I have said that before if you had looked up my posts on this subject. I was once one of your biggest supportors, even giving the second incarnation a chance.

You say that you haven't been around long enough to garner these poor reviews, then how can you claim those good reviews? You havent been around long enough THIS time.

PS youre not adding to anyone's confidence with the amount of broken links at your site now.

Originally posted by megawebspace
Hello,

Other times We have tried our service advertisers have refused to pay this is the reason we have failed to provide the service offered, this is not our fault and we lost alot of money from it.

But we still continue to try again we high expections this time with many more advertisers that now ensure us they will pay.

Before on the trial run, members still have their space for free we arnt even asking for more points, but they still have their hosting.

We will make sure nothing like this happens again, we have learned from experience alot of things so if in doubt wait a few months. I ensure you we will not be deleting any accounts unless of normal T&C rules.

Regarding points, we've been delayed from adding points to members accounts, but now is excactly upto date. We did say it may take upto 24 hours for the points to be added. Please be aware these are added manualy and normally take 1-12 hours to be completed.

We've had many excellent comments about our hosting so far with many commenting on support services as well as excellent hosting services. I cannot see why you would see it to be the worst host ever. We offer Cpanel 8 with 500mb Space and 15000 Bandwidth with many websites hosted already. I hope this opinion changes after a few months of us proving ourselfs.

Kind Regards,

Jayson Cooke

Last edited:
Back