• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New Free Host!

Hello everyone,

I thought i would just tell you about our new service from 1stFruits Ltd.

We have opened a new free hosting provider called MegaWebSpace. Features include PHP, Perl, SSI, 1GB Space ect.

Instant activation!

Click Here

Best Regards,

Jayson Cooke
MegaWebSpace
http://www.megawebspace.co.uk

MegaWebSpace is part of the 1stFruits Group. Company No. 4837355

didn't you already get banned because it was a scam?
I remember that you copied your FAQ from HostUltra, so it said hostultra and unlimited space for most of it.

Earn Credits
To earn credit we ask you to signup to free offers every month, we add new sponsors all the time so you can be sure that you can always pay for your hosting in this way.

:doh!:

This hosting company is the worst ever. They appear to be good, but they are really wolves in sheep's clothing. A big rip off, even for a free host, it just isn't worth it. First off, the credits system is horendus, sure its innovative, ill give you that, but all the features arent avalible yet? And no ftp? They are much better free hosts out there who can provide better, for less. So...best wishes to you.

Don't sign up for this place. Already there's problems with the site alone. If they are this inattentive now, imagine how bad they will be later on when you are doing what they ask with signing up for the sponsers and doing nothing to improve their lacking service.

I didnt bother the other two messenger services, but the Yahoo id they claim doesnt exist.

Last edited:
i think they should be up for copyright i mean this looks like a exact clone of hostultra with terms of use and sign ups what people r doing these days

It's the same Jayson as Freehu and Real Webmasters I think people. Run away!! It will all go pear shaped very soon, will be blamed on abuse of servers, your accounts will all be deleted without warning, and Jayson will be a richer man (again).

Hello,

I am very dissapointed to hear what all of you have to say.

richer man

I dont know if you tried reading some posts back on FreeHu but i accually lost over £1000 on serving you guys.

If you remember Trade Doulber refused to pay me, this ment i couldnt pay for the servers. (That was why FreeHu failed)

And yes there was abuse from the users, mostly ICQ scripts that were talking lumps out of the servers resources.

I do the point system to enable 'Ad Free' hosting. In the bigging of January i hope to open many more services following from payment from our new affiliate network.

I admit the T & C are copyed for the time being until i am able to write my own. The site is on its very early stages and im currently working on a hole new system due to be opened in the bigging of Jan. http://www.megawebspace.co.uk/new/ is a quick sample of whats to come.

I hope this changes your opinion in these matters.

Best Regards,

Jayson Cooke
MegaWebSpace

Re: Reply

Originally posted by megawebspace
I admit the T & C are copyed for the time being until i am able to write my own.
Then it doesn't sound like you're ready to open doors to the public yet.

I hope this changes your opinion in these matters.

Nope! Nothing seems different. At least wait until maybe everything's ready this time. Both your last compainies started when they weren't ready and died before they were ready so maybe there's a lesson to be learned. I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt several times already, and was sorely disappointed everytime.

Jayson,

Allow me to give you some advice. Being a failed host myself, I know how hard it is to get going, but, I know when to put myself back on the shelf and plan things out more. What you need is a successful business plan, don't start it out all at once, plan your goals, create steps to overcome and work from there. If you don't do that, your companies will surely fail, no matter how "pretty" the layout is.

Travis

Back