• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New free domain

macaws

Hello,
This is not an offer or a request. I just wanted to share a site that I found, which gives out free domain.co.tv domains. I've seen a couple clients with one, so I decided to check it out. It looks pretty nice.... www.co.tv

You can easy to get them and easy lose them as well. So that is your risk. And I would not recommend you have the serious web site hosted with this domain name

Actually I really need this because I have a site and I think its domain name is not effective, I want to get more traffic and I used this site to do it, thanks for sharing.

Actually I really need this because I have a site and I think its domain name is not effective, I want to get more traffic and I used this site to do it, thanks for sharing.

If you think that domain name itself will be able to improve the situation you are mistaken. Domain name is nothing for SEO if you do not have good web site

i recommend to use co.cc and cz.cc

co.tv have issues when u wanted to create a sub-sub domain.
ur sub-sub domain will redirect back to ur domain.

been tested it to create sub.name.co.tv
it redirect back to name.co.tv

Back