• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New Domain Registration Service

Yes,
unlike some registrars we have the fastest dns updates insteadi waiting upto a hour fo changes changes usually take effect within a minute.

We truly hope to see a few of you if not all try our services when you make future domain registration for $8.88 ans Real-Time DNS updating and many free side services you cant get a better deal we do offer a 10mb allotment of space with each registration to have a homepage with your new domain. aswell as a few othe side services

Last edited:
Thanks And Here Is a Full List Of Our $8.88 Domain Registration Package.

*One Domain Name For $8.88
* 10mb Of Free Space For A Site Or Homepage
(Php,cgi,perl,mysql)
*24-7 Tech Support Via Phone
*Free DNS Hosting For Life
*One Of The Fastest DNS Updating Systems (Real-Time)

All TLD's are $8.88 through us most registrars are charging a arm and a leg for the new net domains i think its said i love good deals and like giving good deals :)

You must be joking. $8.88 for .tv and .cc domains?
If that's true then that's amazing!

But I'd like to say that you provide very little information on your site... :(

My Apologies for the current lack of info our site is undergoing a facelift and our web crew should have more info up soon

Originally posted by Nova
We are also a preffered registrar through webhostingtalk.com
You most certainly are not a 'preferred registrar through webhostingtalk.com' and you may not use this in your marketing. If you call 'URL banned for 90 days due to spamming the forums' preferred ???

Do not use the URL of these forums just because you post ads on that and this forum (in the wrong place even, this one had to be moved). I would have tossed this one but I want everyone to be clear on the fact that you are banned at WHT and that WHT does not recommend your services, nor are you a preferred registrar of any sort there.

Back