• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New Design.

......Japanese?!

Oh, and I like the layout, but you could make your links a bit more noticable (instead of using >>).

you got any suggestions for the links?

and I am concerned about the speed since the pages will also load the xml for data.

Last edited:
Well, although i know Chinese language, i still find it a bit disoriented. :)

The links, which is at the bottom right, doesn't really stand out. For people like us, we might think that those are archives and the other words links to the main issue.

Other than that, i would love the layout to be in the middle instead of at the side. Unless you make it like a virtual book, then making it in the middle might be nicer.

just look at the design, don't care about the language.

:devious2:

I fixed most of the problems stated by LeX & ranvier, except I can't move the whole content to the center.(because the background doesn't look good)
Links are more significant, different section will be clear so that you won't get confused which are archives and which are links.

How's it now?

Back