• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New BB

excuse me, but its not as nice as this one

Not as nice as this one or not as nice as my one?

Anyway, you can't even compare my forum to his since mine is not the generic look and I went for something different, and mine is only like 3 weeks old while his has probably been in development for months.

To: karate kid

I’m not trying to bash your forum in any way; I personally like the flat style forums better. I was merely saying that it looked "generic".

I apologize for any mental and emotional damage I may have caused and I respect you as a php developer. I know how hard and time consuming programming is, especially a complicated forum. I suggest you maybe chose a better color scheme, get it translated to English, and center the "Themen” and "Beiträge" columns. Then your forum will be "up with the big boys" so to say.

Again I apologize, and I think “murat” should apologize to me because he said my forum wasn’t nice :cry2:

Generic does look nice in my opinion...
The UBB/vB look is the design people have already accustomed to as it is the easiest to use. :)

Originally posted by roly
YaBBB - Yet another Boring Bulletin Board
If you're going to say that then you might as well say it for all of the bulletin boards. If I was the maker of this board I would take that as a personal attack and report that to one of the admin's. If you don't like something then why do you even bother to say nasty comments about it? It just confuses me.

Originally posted by invalid

Not as nice as this one or not as nice as my one?

Anyway, you can't even compare my forum to his since mine is not the generic look and I went for something different, and mine is only like 3 weeks old while his has probably been in development for months.

your forum is only a wwwboard in 2 frames

he's saying you can't say one board is better then the other because they're totally diffrent style boards.

Back