• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New Anti Piracy Ad

That's golden!

I remember the first time I ever saw an anti-piracy ad in a theatre. The whole audience hissed, booed, and threw food at the screen.

I ----ing hate anti-piracy ads/warnings. They've got a major flaw in their placement. They're ALWAYS on things you LEGALLY PAY FOR, and NEVER on things you ILLEGALLY DON'T. And that pisses me off. Especially if you buy a DVD and have to wait 4 minutes before you can get to the root menu because you need to read a warning screen in four ----ing languages. ----.

(btw, seen OP thing before).

Haha!

I hate the one it's making fun of ....

[edit]
OP: There's a stop sign near my house that says Hammertime ... haha

I ----ing hate anti-piracy ads/warnings. They've got a major flaw in their placement. They're ALWAYS on things you LEGALLY PAY FOR, and NEVER on things you ILLEGALLY DON'T. And that pisses me off. Especially if you buy a DVD and have to wait 4 minutes before you can get to the root menu because you need to read a warning screen in four ----ing languages. ----.

(btw, seen OP thing before).

I agree! It just makes me wanna do it more so I dont have to see the ad

i hate it as well but wat r u going to do

@ben i want to do it to my sign but i cant think of the best way to do it

This is not new, I saw it in August or September.

Still funny though, funny show the IT Crowd :p

I've got the DVD's of The IT Crowd and that episode is a classic :D the anti ad part almost required and underware change :lol:

:O I'm never downloading films now if I'm gonna get shot, lol. Though the adverts saying don't download illegaly on films always anoys me I feel like going to my computer and downloading it so I don't have to see that message.

I like the part in the episode where they're watching the anti-piracy ad in the german's house, and the police bust down the door.

Back