• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

NEW Adsense Ad Sizes!

john874

Hi,

Adsense has release more ad sizes that you can use for your site. What do you think about them?

I like the larger skycrapper ad as it fits in my site better than the other smaller skyscrapper ad.

They are pretty cool.. more of a selection, even though Id prefer the option to have the ads open in a new window, but what ever.

I have just received their mail. I will have a look into it and maybe add some extra on my site.
I think it will definately be a succes. :)

I received their email last night and within minutes, I dropped everything that I was doing and started chaning the ads on my site.

The new wider skyscrapper ads look great, well better than the other skyscrapper ads that I was using anyway.

Those new ads wont be of any use on my sites :(
I was hoping to something like 300x60 or similar,
like a 468x60 banner but with only 3 ads in it

Yeah, it is sad for me though.

I wanted their short skyscraper ad which they added, and I added Google Adsense the day before, when they did not have this short skyscraper ad... So I redesigned my whole website just to accomodate that 468x60 ad... And damn, the short skyscraper which I so badly wanted is available a day after I re-designed... It's good though, more options.

Back