• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

network for gamer

LMAO, ripper, that is completely not understandable in the web design community. Get a life ripper, spend some time makign a website, that may even look kinda of ugly or hard to code , but at least you made it.

Dear dear, why not jus ask us what we thought of the other one.

Nice link dojo - I'd forgotten all about them :D

It just happens I was browsing a webmaster related directory and the layout stick to my mind. I liked the minimalist approach of it and looked at it with great pleasure and interest. And imagine seeing it again now :D
Looks like I've got an eye for frauds. I've got tons of layouts at home and I kinda recognize them. ;)
Bad luck for some people here :D

LOL - do a gallery of 'Already Taken You Silly Sods' sites ;)

Let's face it does the job - which is what's needed.

Been hit with a few offers of 'origional' designs before but we have our own staff for that now so within slapping range if they nick anything LOL

Aw diddums - and this is not an advertising forum which is what you're doing now.

You got caught - give up - get a hold of the person in question.

You have a bit of grief going on so take it away from a community.

The site is still using the ripped images from the "source" site. Not to mention Firefox displays it very "nice". I remain to my opinion: PATHETIC :D

thegame261 said:
my friend paid for this templete and he said that "I can have it."

glad u got it for free cos i wouldnt pay for it.. it looks like a tacky cut n paste job n the HTML code is everywhere...

Back