• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Netrulon.com Free Web Hosting

great offer... great host... except for they arent up for a while till there down... sorry netrulon.... but its true

madboy1862 said:
i tried you before and it stunk!

We are sorry your past experience was not a great one. We have added more servers and we are experiencing great uptime. We invite you to try us again. All previous memebers are eligible to receive an ad-free account. All you must do is PM user NetrulonNick on our sitetutor.net messageboards with your previous subdomain or username and he will set an account up for you.

Warm Regards,
Netrulon Team

I signed up for your service and I got the conformation email and all, but when I go to your site to login in to my account it says "Login Attempt Failed" I am putting in the rite username and password but I cant log in. My user name on there is jdpatel.

I've tried to go to yourdomain.netrulon.com/cpanel but when I try to go there it says the site was not found and please check the name and try again.

He wasn't addressing you in his last message madboy...now I have been taking some classes in being a psychic, and I predict anger management in your future. :)

Back