• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

NetRaw Design is now open

Sorry for being a rude a$$hole, but since no one else has said anything about it I guess I will.

Netraw, you are so f-u-c-k-i-n-g full of yourself. You think you are some kind of GOD here at the forums. Yes, you're good at design and all, and you may be better than some of us here but why do you think you have some prerogative to be an a$$hole about things and boast about your so-called "skills" to us "newbies" at webdesign?

I've been noticing some of your posts, and if someone doesn't praise/worship your work, you get defensive, and you start to make fun of their work regardless if they asked for a review or not.

You sir, are an a$$hole.

By the way, get over yourself. I've seen a lot of people better than you. I'm not one of them, but get over yourself regardless.

have a nice day. :)

my references:
http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?threadid=7973

http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?threadid=8181

This thread

Originally posted by NetRaw
so maybe sometimes i like to make a couple comments, but its done for the right purpose :)

You mean degrading comments that you say in order to try to elevate yourself over everyone else. ;)

he should find out who his enemys are before he goes to war

...or somthing alonge those lines, you all know what I mean :classic2:

Let's stop the fussin' and the feudin'! The kid thinks he's the greatest thing since sliced bologna, so let him think it. No need for useless fightin'!

"Love and peace! Love and peace!" - Vash The Stampede

listen, who are you to call me kid? for one thing i am not a kid, for 2nd you dont even know me, so close your trap!

zoozo, sorry buddy :)

your still doing it! :mad:

thank you for apoligizing, but now your attacking Big Ass Robot.

your right he doesn't know you so all he can base his facts on are what you show on the board and from what you showed in earlier posts I can see why he said that

lets just drop this whole conversation and lets start loving each other again :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Big Ass Robot
"Love and peace! Love and peace!" - Vash The Stampede

But we all know that the first 25 and 18/19ths of the Trigun series has nothing but Hatred and Violence! Hatred and Violence! ;)

Nice design, just the top pic seems to be split into 7 pieces, and there is a too larger white space at the top of the screen, otherwise, great design

Its looks cool! I've been trainging in Adobe Photoshop to try get my skills of designing to that level. Heh, still got some way to go. Great Job.

Back