• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

netfirms

zz4

wow...I see I have been away for a year and half....

I latched onto paid hosting long ago. Not all economy places vanish.----and 'space' gets bigger and better all the time.....(ya know...$5 a month 2gb,etc.etc.)

As I remember free hosting the biggest 'turn-off' to ME were those that used it just to recruit people. Sign up. 99.99% time you do a bunch of work before they vanish or try to get your money.

Whats with Netfirms? I see they are an advertiser here. (why?) Don't wanta snibble about an advertiser but----

I look at Netfirms site. If you look long enough you can see a tiny link in an obscure place on page number 57 about 'free hosting'. Its been removed from Canadian site.

Does not smell like something?

NetFirms is a business. They are a business that WANTS to make money. They have just shrunk the idea of free hosting because they are such a big player in the paid hosting field now. They have always provided great service from what I can tell. You can find a link to the free hosting page at the bottom of any page. NetFirms just shrunk the free hosting thing, but they still offer the same great package for those who need it.

http://www.netfirms.com/web-hosting-free

Back