• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

NeroCities.com Reviews

nerocities

I posted this in a different forum before realizing that there was one for review. Please tell me what i should do to make Nerocities.com Better.

Thanks

thank you.

Thank you much, it is greatly appreciated.. I smiled when I saw it actually, but I still want to make it better.. what should I add?

Oh, that's really nice! :)

It's look v. good, it's simple and looks nice and proffessional. Good job! Looks like you're offering a good service, too. :D

I think you should make a "What Do I Get?" page because I didn't know what was offered when I signed up.

This is what you get:

Real FTP Access! : FREE

Easy to use web editor! : FREE

Fast Tech Support : FREE

Super Fast hosting : FREE

99.9% UPTIME : FREE

CGI-BIN : FREE.

PHP : $2/Month.

MySQL : $2/Month

You Recieve 500MB of Bandwith a month, additional 500MB Blocks can be purchased at $1.

Contact us at anytime to upgrade the service via paypal.

As found in the "Why Join?" section: http://www.nerocities.com/join.html

hmm

phrozen.. I dont know whats going on, because I still see my design up... but maybe my DNS hasnt changed yet..

You need to fix the alignment.
The top midle frame (the one with the buildings image) and the main frame align in the middle when viewed in higher resolutions. But the bottom frame (the one with "Home" Why join" etc) seems to be aligned on the left.

hmm

It was hacked earlier today and was redirected to a warez site (the one you see) it should be fixed by now.. you may be behind on DNS.

Back