• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

NeonCube Internet Solutions

Tree

Hrm?
NLC
I just finished putting up the new layout for NeonCube. What do you think of it?

http://www.neoncube.net/index.php
I haven't quite finished the other pages yet, so they might look a little... off.

Note: Do not go to the link in my sig. It gives you the wrong page for review.

Header doesnt reflect the name of hosting and .net is should not be italic it should have same fonts as the rest of the text . Plus the text company name text should be more artistic.

Its a very nice design, only thing I would say is avoid the gaps between the header and the menu and fill the white with something.

Its a very simple and good design though. Nice work.

At the footer i would make that a whole box around the copyright would look much better then also header needs to either be shrank or closened up to the rest of the template

Tree NC said:
I haven't quite finished the other pages yet, so they might look a little... off.

Well leather did u read that line dude ? he said he will work on them.

I definiately say the header and the footer needs a lil work and well as the body. Other than that good.

leatherchair said:
this page:
http://www.neoncube.net/index.php?page=shared

is messed up in firefox. the side nav bar is where the text is. all layered on top of each other.

Yeah, that page is currently being worked on. When all of the pages are done, the header and footer will be removed from the pages, and the content will be included in the index.php script. I use the header and footer when developing the pages to see what it looks like.

I definiately say the header and the footer needs a lil work and well as the body. Other than that good.

Any specific things you would like to see?

Last edited:
Hmm.. the text in the buttons or a bit small and the two neon lamps on the side shoud be
brighter but other then that nice site:D

load time was fine. get rid of the spaces betweet the header links and the header pic. either make the bgcolor behind the copyright the same color or put a box around it. get a new logo. other than that, it looks ok.

Back