• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

needy clingy people

Darknight

Premium
Premium Member
NLC
I cant stand it in a relationship anymore.
Love dont consume my life, even if I am in love its not a all consuming love.
I met a needy girl not long ago, I just made it clear that I want nothing more than friendship for 3 reasons.
1 The constant text msgs 24/7 are to much
2 This older women I work with is ----ing hot and I be leaving that workplace soon, when I leave to go to another, Im going to ask her out before I leave.
3 I enjoy being single and when I do enter a relationship, I am keeping it at a distance (Impossible to do with needy people)

The end.

Needy can be troublesome- it's frustrating to have someone begging you for things you can't afford to provide all the time.

Clingy can be good though. It depends on people's preferences, if they like a quiet evening snuggle to a movie or a game dungeon.

IDK, I just want this other chick so bad. she so fine.
I been thinkin of asking her out, oh ---- I cant stop thinking about her.
Its nuts because I aint felt like this since the summer of '03

I dont know why people want a 24/7 live in relationship when its so much harder than bein by yourself.
Theres a select few that I would live with, dont get me wrong, but the majority of girls are to needy, theres no way id ever be with one like that.

I cant stand it in a relationship anymore.
Love dont consume my life, even if I am in love its not a all consuming love.
I met a needy girl not long ago, I just made it clear that I want nothing more than friendship for 3 reasons.
1 The constant text msgs 24/7 are to much
2 This older women I work with is ----ing hot and I be leaving that workplace soon, when I leave to go to another, Im going to ask her out before I leave.
3 I enjoy being single and when I do enter a relationship, I am keeping it at a distance (Impossible to do with needy people)

The end.
Wow, way to throw down a list of commands at your potential woman. I'm sure she'll LOVE that idea.

LeX is right. I like being single too, but I also understand that with relationship comes responcability; I can only have one not both!

i dont think there is anything wrong with setting out some ground rules at the beginning of a relationship. It makes for a lot less hardship later on.

You should accept the person as they are for good and bad, if you have to define rules to govern your relationship then odds are it won't work out in the long run. Good relationships will naturally work well, even a small bit of effort like buying a rose or taking the time to give the girl a hug in the morning will have a tremendous impact on your feelings for each other.

In the end it will hurt the relationship more than it helps because you are trying to force the other person to conform to you instead of accepting them as they are.

Like I said before, I am rather fond of a somewhat clingy girl who will willingly be right there with me regardless of what is happening. Needy not as much a fan of though, love is infinite but money is not. I like to be close to my beloved.

Last edited:
Like I said, theres a select few I would be with!
I just dont meet the right ones.
But I have found 2 that tug my heart in ways I never thought anyone would be able to again.
But its early days, with both of them.
Both are just friends.
Its rather sad, that I got this other girl ready to move in with me, who I dont want.
Then these 2 that just pull my heart in other directions, that are only friends.
At the end of the day, I want love and I just cant have love with many people.
But theres 2 that are great, 2 that made me realize that maybe I can love, one day again.

So then, you are weak

Strength is not one's ability to exert their will on others.

It is the ability to decide what someone wants in life, make it possible, and then stick with it to the end no matter what happens.

I don't need to be physically strong to make my dreams happen.

Hardly. That only happens if you don't defend yourself at all and let her run you, which is as bad as you controlling her.

The secret is balancing it.

Back