• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Needing Help In Search of Web Provider :[

illicit

Can Anyone Help?
I need atleast:
200MB of Webspace
10GB of Bandwidth
1 Domain
2 Subdomains
24/7 FTP Access
10 POP3 Accounts.

I've been searching and found no luck... everytime i'd find the right amount of webspace and bandwidth... there were no subdomains... please help.

Hello,

Maybe you should post your budget aswell.

Regards,
Invisionz

Originally posted by illicit
Can Anyone Help?
I need atleast:
200MB of Webspace
10GB of Bandwidth
1 Domain
2 Subdomains
24/7 FTP Access
10 POP3 Accounts.

I've been searching and found no luck... everytime i'd find the right amount of webspace and bandwidth... there were no subdomains... please help.

Greetings

Aussie Hosts can certainly help you there with your Web Hosting Request.

To ensure optimum performance, we closely monitor a limited number of domains on each of our servers. We operate a friendly and open forum should you wish to chat with our existing clients from all around the world.

To meet your requirement we'll customise our AH03-Annual with 2 subdomains and apply the following instead of the standard quotas:

300MB Web Space
10GB Data Transfer

Our AH03 plan includes:

Unlimited POP3 Mailboxes
3 Free Domain Pointers
5 MySQL Databases
Webalyzer Statistics
IMP Web Mail
SSL 128-bit Support
PHP
Perl
CGI
Frontpage Support

US$8.25 per month

Your choice of either Plesk or Cobalt servers.

Enjoy the prompt and friendly service on offer at Aussie Hosts. Feel free to drop by at www.aussieforum.com and see the benefits of joining our active community.

More information is available at www.aussiehosts.com/hosting.html

Kind regards

Gary Meadows

We have the follow plan to offer you:

imin3:
300 MB Web space
12 GB bandwidth
Domain support
999 Sub Domains
999 24/7 FTP Accounts
999 POP3/ IMAP Email accounts
Plus much more!

Only $12.95 per month or $129.95 Per year

Take a further 10% of the above price when you sign up using the referral ID: fwsnet

More info on our plans can be found on our web site at http://www.iminteractive.net

Hello,

Myacen has a plan which is just under your budget at $12.95/mo which comes with the following and much more:

500MB Disk Space
10GB Data-transfer
Unlimited POP3 Mailboxes
Unlimited Subdomains
Unlimited FTP accounts
Domain Hosting Hosting
Cpanel Control Panel

Please visit: http://www.myacen.com/virtualhosting.html , for more information on our packages and prices.

IT Hosting Presents
A Plan To Fit Your Needs

- 200 MB Webspace
- 10 GB Data Transfer
- Unlimited mail accounts
- Unlimited subdomains
- Unlimited mySQL databases
- and more!

200MB of Webspace YES!
10GB of Bandwidth YES!
1 Domain YES! We can offer you addon domains as well, please inquire when you send us email.
2 Subdomains YES!
24/7 FTP Access YES!
10 POP3 Accounts. YES!

Click here for a complete feature listing.

$7.95 per month

Contact gem.hexen@tickets.itricks.net to order this offer or ask any questions you may have.

I'm with wbws.net and they're offering what you need. They have also good uptime and great support. (E-mails answered in a few hours normally).

Back