• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need your opinions

hando

I've just finished this site Please give me your opinions. Negative and/or positive opinions are always welcomed. Thank u very much

Last edited:
hey looks really nice ;)

but one thing ! the small images (buttons) you have, make them in gif format :) you will have a much cleaner image without that fuzzy pixel's around them ! then it will be close to perfection.

The images do look a little smudgy. And why is there so much space at the bottom? Other than that the page looks good to me.

Originally posted by cowax
The images do look a little smudgy. And why is there so much space at the bottom? Other than that the page looks good to me.

Are u refering to products' images?

Thanks

Originally posted by iLLuSioN
hey looks really nice ;)

but one thing ! the small images (buttons) you have, make them in gif format :) you will have a much cleaner image without that fuzzy pixel's around them ! then it will be close to perfection.

Hi,

are u refering to buttons on services.html page?

Last edited:
I was referring to the buttos, like what illusion said. The product images from what I see look fine too me.

Cowax & iLLuSioN,

What browser & color depth setting that you use?

I am using IE 6 & 16bit color. And, I don't see anything that you mentioned.

What does it mean to pammer yourself? Should it say pamper? Just wondering.

Also being that there is nothing at the bottom of the page you should shorten it up to get rid of the unused bit at the bottom. Otherwise it looks great!

Personally, i feel that design wise, it's quite well done and is relevant to the audience.

However if ya want people to buy things directly from your site, you need to get sites with reputuation to state that your site is secure and is safe to shop online.

Originally posted by djyox
What does it mean to pammer yourself? Should it say pamper? Just wondering.

Also being that there is nothing at the bottom of the page you should shorten it up to get rid of the unused bit at the bottom. Otherwise it looks great!

Thank you for pointing out the spelling error. I will fix that soon.

Due to the design, i have to leave plenty of space at the bottom to compensate higher-screen-resolution user. Otherwise at higher resolution, it will show the background color of the <body> tag. The light green color will appear on the left side at the bottom.

Personally, i feel that design wise, it's quite well done and is relevant to the audience.

However if ya want people to buy things directly from your site, you need to get sites with reputuation to state that your site is secure and is safe to shop online.

I've recently gotten SSL for this site. Thank you everyone for your comments and suggestions

Last edited:
Back