• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need your Opinion on Dispute with existhosting.com

Should just dispute it with your credit card company, write a letter to your credit card company and they should handle it.

Ive tried everything my friend..these guys just dont want to cooperate, my dispute is still pending so ill update this post as soon as i get word on what happens..

If it's http://www.existhosting.com/, have you tried calling the toll free number on their website? It's always nice to be able to scream at a human, instead of at a computer. If you do call, remember to record the conversation =)

I would suggest that in future, you get someone reliable like the planet or something =D

Good luck in getting back your money! I really hope you win this dispute!

I've used exist hosting for a few years now (at a guess, I'd say 4). I just get one of the cheapest packages they have.

The costs are cheap, and you kinda get what you pay for as. Up time has been pretty good, but not 99%. There have definitely been days when I could not access my website at all.

The connection speed is generally ok, but sometimes it seems sluggish.

I'm rather upset with them right now because for the last week, their FTP server has been down. There is no way for me to upload any files to my server. On top of that, they have not answered any of the tickets I've opened, they aren't answering their phone (regardless of what number you try to call: sales, support, whatever).

In the past, turn around on tickets was pretty good (not awesome, but pretty good), but this is just ridiculous.

It could just be a fluke, but I'm taking my business elsewhere. For the same money, or a bit more, I'm sure I can get better service.

If it's http://www.existhosting.com/, have you tried calling the toll free number on their website? It's always nice to be able to scream at a human, instead of at a computer. If you do call, remember to record the conversation =)

I would suggest that in future, you get someone reliable like the planet or something =D

Good luck in getting back your money! I really hope you win this dispute!

LOL you cant get anyone on the phone actually nor do they return their voicemails. Its rather disgusting actually. I am slated to here something from my CC company by the 21st so keep your fingers crossed guys :)

Back