• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Webspace

Kerala said:
If you want a Free month & a Free domain together, you wont get it anywhere.

Why would the host offer you that? What if you get the free trial, use the free domain & no longer want to be with that host after the Trial expires? The Host would end up in a loss for the amount he has payed to register your domain name.

If you want, we can offer you a Free 1 Month Trial on any of our Hosting Packages. OR we can offer you a Free domain on yearly payment of any Hosting package of our company.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Custom Plan

Our Custom plan for you with 1 Month of FREE Hosting, Money Back Guarantee and No Setup Fee at $3.95/Mon (If paid by yearly),

Disk Space - 2 GB
Bandwidth - 30 GB

Included - 24 x 7 Support, 99.95% Uptime, Duel Dell Xeon Servers, Daily Backups, Advanced Security System.

Check out our other features, 30 Easy Application Collection and Deluxe Bonus Package worth of $90.95 included in our plan @ Value Plans

If interested PM me or Mail me @ sales@ourinternet.us

Last edited:
Hosting offer from Numaria Web Hosting

Dear Kerala,

We can offer you our SHARED PLUS or SHARED PRO with a months' free trial. Please see below for details.

________________________________________________________________________________________

• Shared Plus [Order Here] Use coupon "shared-plus" to recieve a 100% discound for your first month!
    • £2.95 Monthly
    • 1GB Web Space
    • 10GB Traffic
    • cPanel
    • 10 email/FTP/MySQL
    • Frontpage Extensions
    • 1 Shared IP address
________________________________________________________________________________________

• Shared Pro [Order Here] Use coupon "shared-pro" to recieve a 100% discound for your first month!
    • £4.95 Monthly
    • 3GB Web Space
    • 30GB Traffic
    • cPanel
    • Unlimited email/FTP/MySQL
    • Frontpage Extensions
    • 1 Dedicated IP address

Please browse our web site or contact our sales team if you have any questions about us or our products.

Thanks,

Numaria

2 Gb Space
20 Gb Bandwidth
250 Emails
250 MySQL
250 Subdomains
10 Add -on domains / parked domains
Cost: $3.95 /mo
We can offer a 5 day trial please contact me via PM

More Info - Multiple RGB Carrier Blend

- Level 3 Communications
- Looking Glass Networks
- Internap
- SBC
- OnFiber
- XSPEDIUS Communications
- Cogent Communications
- Yipes
- Time Warner Telecom

SD Services & Solutions is proud to utilize GigEs from both Internap and Level3. We contract directly with these providers to give our customers opitimum speed and reliability. Our network offers high speed connectivity from multiple carriers and clean IP addresses in a true carrier neutral environment. We’re proud to offer choices that meet the needs of almost any customer, and we’re here to help you find the network support that fits your business requirements and your budget. We will work on your behalf to obtain pricing and availability from a range of providers, and give you the power to choose the option that’s best for you.
Located at the edge of downtown Dallas on one of the most fiber rich routes in the city, our fully-equipped, 28,000 square foot facility is staffed around the clock. With uncompromising standards for security, power supply and environmental controls, we focus on connectivity, redundancy and resilience.

Kerala said:
I have 1 Doudt Any One Can Offer Trial month And Free Domain Name??????

Free domain???
It's not one but two...eh..:classic2:
http://i7s.net/english/index.php?topic=360.msg1308#msg1308

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PM me if you have some problem with it.
Caution: We can't offer you 30GB of bandwidth unless you consume 80% of the 20GB we offer.
And also, don't forget to read our rules.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
We can offer you 2000MB Space | 30 GB Bandwith and the following features
for only $4.95 per month

• C-Panel • MS Frontpage WebSite Hosting • PHP 4.3.1 • CGI
• ImageMagick 5.5.2 Support • Unlimited Email and FTP Accounts
• Fast, Free 24/7 Tech Support • Curl, SSI, Python, Cron, AWStats
• Web Based E-Mail Programs • Fantastico • Spam Assassin
• Site Builder • No Contract • 24 x 7 Support
• 30 day Money Back Guarantee • 99.9% Server Uptime

FREE Domain Name from ::: NUMARIA.COM :::

Dear Kerala,

For your stated budget I doubt you will find a free domain name for monthly hosting...

As mentioned in our post above, we can offer you a free trial - and indeed, if you take up hosting with us for 2 years we're happy to throw in a domain name (.com) for FREE!

Please browse our web site or contact our sales team if you have any questions about us or our products.

Thanks, Numaria

Back