• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

need webspace to buy

albertldee1

is it possible i can get a dedicated server for $50 or what can i get for $50 in bandwith the most webspace i need 1gig what i need most is bandwith i have a IPB forum

How big is your forum? In terms of members, posts, threads, and approximately how many on at any given moment?

layeredtech.com do dedicated boxes from $60USD but you dont get a control panel and it only comes with 512RAM 80GIg storage and 15000TB of storage

what about that vps collin i c the $60 would they give me just 1 ip for $50 i dont need 8 or maybe i could take it and share

You don't need a dedicated server for a forum like that. Heck I have a couple clients that have over 750 users online at a time in their forums and have no issues.

I can easily give you a 'shared' account, with no restrictions, no overselling and many features, and meet your requirements. If you want to stick with what you mentioned, then this is what I can provide:

1 GB space
410 GB bandwidth
$50 per month

Otherwise I can easily lower the price for lower requirements or create something different if needed. I'm online most of the day if you wish to IM or PM me and you can find more information about my hosting here: http://billing.littlbuger.info

I'm here to help. Thanks. :)

Yea you might want to get a dedicated server, if you host your site on a shared environment your site will have problems.

Yea you might want to get a dedicated server, if you host your site on a shared environment your site will have problems.

That's not necessarily true. I have less then 25 clients on my main dual quad-core Xeon with 8 GB RAM and don't have any resource restrictions so if he was to be added to the server it would almost be like having the full thing. :)

hi Albert,
take a look at our service, it has 2 GB disk space and 60 GB bandwidth when you register at first for $1 monthly
after that it can be upgraded fast and easily whenever you need extra bandwidth, disk space or whatever,
So you will pay when you really need not for whole features that you may never use
axspace.com

Mixcat.com | Web Hosting Solutions
Can provide you with high quality 100% Reliable hosting.
With 99.99% Uptime Guarantee and 100% Satisfaction.......
Mixcat is a stable web hosting company, and has been in bussiness for over 8 years and going..

Heres a custom package for you :
2 GB DiskSpace
400 GB Bandwidth
All Features Included (Email, Ftp, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Sub Domains, etc)
Latest cPanel + WHM + Fantastico Deluxe
Live Support (via Msn + Email + Site Support + Ticket)

All that and more for $34.99 / Monthly

You can also have a look at our Dedicated Server Plans.

If you are interested or have any questions please visit our support center by clicking at this link : Mixcat Support

Or if you have something else to get on your mind then you can also get in-touch with me via MSN live chat and we can make a good deal / custom package for you.

MSN : Zubair11 [at] hotmail.com

Thank you :)
Regards,

Back