• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need webhosting offers!

Annoyance

To all suitors ;),
I need a reliable host with excellent uptime that can offer about 250mb of webspace and about 5gb of bandwidth. PHP is also needed. Lots of features, extra webspace, or extra bandwidth would be a plus but I'm on a limited budget and don't want to spend more than $30-$40/year. However, I will listen to all offers so please post any reasonable offers and I will consider them. If possible, please post a link to some customer feedback because good and quick support is also a must! :)

Thanks for your time!

i think you got this post in the wrong forum but it doesnt matter :D

anyways... check out valcato.net. they got 250 MB / 10 GB Transfer for only $20 bux a year

if you got 7 bux a month go with invisionhost.com because they got good support. but they only give you 150 MB for $7 bux a month. (250 MB for $10 a month :p)

Last edited:
Originally posted by Annoyance
snip........ I'm on a limited budget and don't want to spend more than $30-$40/year. However, I will listen to all offers so please post any reasonable offers and I will consider them. If possible, please post a link to some customer feedback because good and quick support is also a must! :)

Thanks for your time!

We are a little higher than many of the other offers currently available, however, I wanted to offer you a hosting plan that comes with support.

We have a special available for $4.95/month that provides:
250M Disk Space
5G transfer
php and most of the other standard features.

You can get more information at our website http://www.alphaomegahosting.com

Also, check out our support forums at http://www.support-forums.com to see what our customers think of us. You might also do a search over at WHT.

We look forward to the opportunity to serve you.

Danny

Re: Re: Need webhosting offers!

Originally posted by dandanfireman

We have a special available for $4.95/month that provides:

The person asked for an offer between $30 and $40 a year, and as a host, I recommend that you comply with their requests.

Originally posted by Annoyance
However, I will listen to all offers so please post any reasonable offers and I will consider them.
Thanks for your time!

Thank you for your advice. I realize that my offer is a little more than the poster was requesting. This is specifically why I quoted the last sentance the original poster included and I have quoted it here again just for those that missed it.

I'm on a limited budget and don't want to spend more than $30-$40/year.

Hi!
I can offer the following for your budget:

300mb,
6gb of transfer,
Php support,
plus all the extras that we offer here:
http://www.infrenion.com/Features.htm
99% uptime guarantee and 24/7 email support.
All these for $40/yr

PM,email or ICQ me for more details or any further arrangement.

ICQ 33918150

No offence intended infrenion, but Annoyance asked for reliable hosting, you have only been online a week, so I hardly think that justifies your confidence in a reliable service.

If you are looking for a reliable host your search is over. I would like to offer you 250 MB disk space and 6 GB bandwidth for $5.95 per month. If you order from Turn Key Hosting your first month is free. If interested send an email to sales@turnkeyhosting.net

We offer this:

$30/year

FREE setup
200Mb server storage
5GB Bandwidth
50 POP Email accounts
Web Based Control panel
Web Based Mail (Squirrel Mail)
Unlimited E-mail Alias
Unlimited E-mail Forwarding
Unlimited autoresponders
Front Page
Web statistics (Webilazer)
FTP
MySQL
PHP
CGI
SSI
Perl
Many many more other features.
More details at http://long4net.com

IT Hosting Presents
our small III plan!

- 250mb Webspace
- 5gb Data Transfer
- Unlimited mail accounts
- Unlimited subdomains
- Unlimited mySQL databases
- and more!

To all suitors ,
I need a reliable host with excellent uptime YES!
that can offer about 250mb of webspace YES!
and about 5gb of bandwidth YES!
. PHP is also needed YES! 4.2.2
. Lots of features YES!
, extra webspace, or extra bandwidth would be a plus but I'm on a limited budget and don't want to spend more than $30-$40/year A little above your range, but definetely worth it :). However, I will listen to all offers so please post any reasonable offers and I will consider them. If possible, please post a link to some customer feedback Click the hosting assured button on our homepage && check www.itricks.net/forum
because good and quick support is also a must!

Click here for a complete feature listing.

$54.95 per year

This is one of our standard plans, so you can order it from our site; www.itricks.net ; the Small III plan...

Contact gem.hexen@tickets.itricks.net if you have any questions!

Back