• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

need web host for vid files

jiji

hello..
I need suggestions of some web hosts that will allow me to host video files...
thanks
jiji

It's tough to get a free host for video files, but there are a few.

Try http://www.spaceports.com , they start you out w/ 20MB, but you can later ask for more. I know they let you host video files, but you have to fax them this sheet thing that says the files are your copyright, which is no biggy. :)

You must work for them, Klarinet. I think most people would consider faxing a free webspace provider a form stating that they hold the copyright for every single video file they upload as a pretty big deal.

Originally posted by AndyPanda
You must work for them, Klarinet. I think most people would consider faxing a free webspace provider a form stating that they hold the copyright for every single video file they upload as a pretty big deal.

It's no big deal unless your videos are commercial, then you'd want to go with paid hosting. It's not like SpacePorts is going to steal your videos.

I must also mention that SpacePorts has a 1 gb monthly transfer limit on the free sites, so they may not be good for videos if you have lots of them.

Originally posted by AndyPanda

ur kidding? they are that sweet?

Back