• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need VPS/Reseller for free host!

Hi I am looking to start a free webhost but with no sign up page basically il look at peoples applications and decide if they are going to make good use of the space so dont need some sort of system built in. Looking at spending at start little moving onto $100 maximum per month.

I plan to provide custom packages depending on the site and the only rule is you link back to my website on the main page.

Im figuring this will be good for seo or am i totally wrong? My companys a webdesign firm incase your wondering.

Cheers.

What price range are you trying to stay within in the beginning?

I've got a great VPS for you for $30 if that's a fine beginning budget.

u did not stated the required spec you need for the VPS u request.
please stated the specs u need so that we can give you a proper price quote
:)

Taking into consideration your needs, can suggest you to check ifhost website hosting solutions.
It offers resourceful VPS and reseller hosting plans at reasonable rates along with good stable service.

Hope it will be useful for your request.

VPS SERVER 2
Ram/Memory: 1GB
Disk Space: 50GB
Bandwidth: 1,000GB
IP Addresses: 2
Price: $19.95/mo
Order Now - Secure

Available Operating Systems
  • CentOS 4, 5, 5.5
  • Debian 4, 5
  • Fedora 9, 10
  • Gentoo
  • Ubuntu 7.10, 8.04, 8.10, 9.04

--- Instant Reboots within the VPS control Panel.
--- Instant OS reloads within the VPS control panel.
--- 100Mbps & 1Gbps internet connections.
--- Raid-10 protected hard drives. This means Zero down time in case of hardware failures.
--- cPanel/WHM, Directadmin, Plesk, Kloxo and Webmin control panels are available!

Currently we accept all Major Credit Cards, Paypal, Alertpay, Liberty Reserve and Money Bookers.

Server location? Preferred control panel?

If you want USA VPS:
  • Memory: 512MB GUARANTEED
  • Disk Space: 20GB (RAID BASED CONFIG)
  • Bandwidth: 1000GB/MONTH
  • IP Addresses: 2 (IPv4) + IPv6
Price: 5.60 US$/monthly

If you want Offshore (Germany) VPS:

• 512 MB of Guaranteed Memory
  • 768 MB burstable Memory
  • 50 GB of Disk Space
  • 10 Mbit UnMetered bandwidth
  • 1 IP Address
Price: 9 US$/monthly

cPanel/WHM - 13 US$

Regards

This thread is a little bit old, it would be nice if the OP could confirm if he already found a Provider, he had a good budget so maybe he got a good one :) (I really hope so)

If you are still looking for good suggestion, try to check ifhost reseller hosting plans.
I have never seen such user support. Trouble tickets or questions were answered in minutes not hours.
Superb features, service, and quality.
I will stay a long-term customer..

I highly doubt in this day and age you will find a VPS or Reseller for free unless you have major connections. The economy just doesn't support that anymore. I suggest you save your time and just go out and purchase a VPS or Reseller package. They can be as low as $10.

When I first got my VPS, I custom made it with my current host's builder and it kept the costs down while giving me the processor I wanted and the RAM I needed for stability.
So far, it has been more reliable than my Toyota and I haven't had an issue with anything.

I highly doubt in this day and age you will find a VPS or Reseller for free unless you have major connections. The economy just doesn't support that anymore. I suggest you save your time and just go out and purchase a VPS or Reseller package. They can be as low as $10.

When I first got my VPS, I custom made it with my current host's builder and it kept the costs down while giving me the processor I wanted and the RAM I needed for stability.
So far, it has been more reliable than my Toyota and I haven't had an issue with anything.

erm....
did you read what the OP written properly?
he said that he is looking for a VPS or a reseller hosting within his budget of $100 max, to run a free hosting service.

he is not asking for a free VPS....

Featured Plans: http://gothosted.org/features.html
Ill post the simple stats:
we do not have this offer on our plans page but we do offer it.

VPS: 7.50/month
CPU: 1.5GHZ,
RAM: 1GB
DISKSPACE: 50GB
BANDWIDTH: 1000GB/MONTH

CPU: 5GHZ, RAM: 4GB, BURST RAM: 8GB, DISKSPACE: 250GB, BANDWIDTH: 6000GB/MONTH, PORT SPEED: 1000M/1G
$78.00 US/month. Add Cpanel for only 12.95/month totalling 100.95/month

CPU: 4.5GHZ, RAM: 3GB, BURST RAM: 6GB, DISKSPACE: 200GB, BANDWIDTH: 6000GB/MONTH, PORT SPEED: 1000M/1G
$62.00 USD/month Cpanel still cost the same. Totaling $74.95/month

How ever you can add management for $45/month.

other thoughts: DirectAdmin is only 9.95/month

RS2HOST Solutions: WE GIVE YOU REAL SPACE
www.rs2host.com
Special Reselelr offers | Great Disk Space | Great Bandwidth | Unlimited Domains | Expire : 30/8/2010 | Low Price For Life
99.9 % uptime guarantee, 24/7 support , reply with in 1 hour and 30 day money back guarantee

http://www.rs2host.com/sp-r.html

SP-R1
200 GB Disc Space
2000 GB Bandwidth
$25 / Monthly
$125 / Semi-Annually
$225 / Annually
http://www.rs2host.com/support/cart.php?a=add&pid=28

SP-R2
500 GB Disc Space
5000 GB Bandwidth
$40 / Monthly
$200 / Semi-Annually
$360 / Annually
http://www.rs2host.com/support/cart.php?a=add&pid=29

Normal Reseller Planes
Normal planes
http://www.rs2host.com/reseller.html

SignUp with us Now

----------------------------------------
Real Space to Host
Shared Hosting | Reseller | VPS
PreSales Questions please onpen a ticket support ( click here )

www.rs2host.com

Back