• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Video Hosting

aaronblrt1

I run a website http://wwa-wrestling.net, it's a video fantasy wrestling website. And we need a place to host 50 to 500MB flv files and stream them through our website. We are looking for something with lots of bandwidth b/c we do 3 one hour shows a week, plus 1 big event a month. So we actually have lots of videos. If anyone knows where we can do this, please tell us. We have tried to sign up for quotaless.com but it won't let us sign up, we enter the spam code and it's just keeps resetting the page. Thank you.

Hello I own f3hosting.com and I think I could host you. Do you mind placing a ad with the dimensions of 468x60 on your page?

How big is your site total? We are interested in you as a hostee so check us out at f3hosting.com and apply there or let us know here.

our site is pretty big right now as I own 2 fantasy wrestling companies that both are the same way with video. Right now our site is like 1.5GBin size and growing. Plus we hope on adding games and stuff plus a radio show very soon.

Back