• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need sub domain hosting

rekha123 said:
Dear Oleg

We, the seekdotnet can offer you an attractive package. We have just launched the ASP.NET 2.0 and MS SQL 2005. We have the Starter Package for $4 a month. The features are listed here below.

• Unlimited sub domains
• Our own in house ASP.NET Control Panel
• 1 website with unlimited multiple domains
• A storage space of 300 Meg
• Bandwidth of 20 Gig
• DotNetNuke 4.0/3.2.0/2.12
• MSSQL (SQL Server)
• My SQL
• Featured Languages : ASP, ASP.NET, SSI, CGI BIN, PERL, PHP, WAP
• 99.9 % Uptime
• Weekly Back ups
• 24/7 Email and phone Support

We provide you with a special offer which is a 3 month free hosting and also 30 days money back guarantee. For more details and registration you can log on to our website at http://seekdotnet.com

He already found a host. :p

rekha123 said:
Dear Oleg

We, the seekdotnet can offer you an attractive package. We have just launched the ASP.NET 2.0 and MS SQL 2005. We have the Starter Package for $4 a month. The features are listed here below.

• Unlimited sub domains
• Our own in house ASP.NET Control Panel
• 1 website with unlimited multiple domains
• A storage space of 300 Meg
• Bandwidth of 20 Gig
• DotNetNuke 4.0/3.2.0/2.12
• MSSQL (SQL Server)
• My SQL
• Featured Languages : ASP, ASP.NET, SSI, CGI BIN, PERL, PHP, WAP
• 99.9 % Uptime
• Weekly Back ups
• 24/7 Email and phone Support

We provide you with a special offer which is a 3 month free hosting and also 30 days money back guarantee. For more details and registration you can log on to our website at http://seekdotnet.com

I was looking for $1-$2 plan anyway.

We have 100+ short domains which you can use as subs. For us$2.00 a month, we can offer:

1. Storage: 1gb
2. Bandwidth: 10gb

PM me if interested or you can visit our site for more details.

NetCafe said:
We have 100+ short domains which you can use as subs. For us$2.00 a month, we can offer:

1. Storage: 1gb
2. Bandwidth: 10gb

PM me if interested or you can visit our site for more details.

Do you suffer from ''lazypostyitus?'' lol, he has found a new host, read the post :)

KoKoMoJo said:
Wow this is gonna get longer and longer. Just drop it he made a simple mistake. Im hoping its done now.

LOL k i forgive him.

But i asked moderator to close thread last night so i guess this was bound to happen :biggrin2:

Jan said:
Better do a search for oliverhosting and venom-hosting before you hand your money over.

What ? is kojomo oliverhosting? How would anyone of us know ips can be seen by moderators.pirate2

Back