• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

need space for an forum

EXPNETWRK

hey guys

i want to open a new phpbb2 community forum and i need for the beginning a free space.

the host should allow all filenames.
there should be no ads, because I maybe make my own.

i thing there will be 100-300 visitors in the first 2 month

i don't want to post in forums.

50+ MB Space
php
1 mysql database
FTP upload

I know you said you don't want to post, however, our base package has no required posting for request, but you can keep it active with only one post per month.

You can't look for a free hosting, with absolutely nothing in exchange. Well, you can't find a decent host with nothing in return, anyway.

- FNx

I know you said you don't want to post, however, our base package has no required posting for request, but you can keep it active with only one post per month.

You can't look for a free hosting, with absolutely nothing in exchange. Well, you can't find a decent host with nothing in return, anyway.

- FNx

yes you can, i've had plenty of them.

Try NBHost. PM me with your Req on NBHost. and i will make an account for free. no post nothing.

There is no such thing, no posting no nothing.
Either there is posting, ads, or no post = site can go down at any time.

michael_gordo said:
nbhosting is useless , i will just take the backup will , transfer my forum soon to a paid host...

:idea:

I think our hosting fit to your needs!

50MG Disk Space
1GB Mobthly Bandwith
PHP and MySQL

No Ads or Foeum Posting

Instant activation!

Click here if you're interested

Note: This link is direct to our billing sytem! After you sign-up you can see what include in you free hosting plan! Our site is under construction!

expsociety:

At least you got a free account (even tho there was a problem creating them) Its just that the reseller was removed, not by me or anything and I had backups but http://swduk.net/ removed the backups.

So it's not really my fault, but I've tried to contact them and ask them why but they wont answer :/

Back