• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need south-eastern hosting

Venkan

Hey guys,

Looking for hosting located in the south-eastern USA.

Need:
  • 2-5 GB space
  • PHP Support
  • 5+ MySQL DB
  • FTP Access
  • Location of your server
  • CPanel
  • You must be established
  • 99.9% uptime

If I could pay by the year and get a domain name that'd be awesome.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
No, I just want low latency within the area.. Houston and Dallas data centers will probably work as well.

Have you looked into providers that have NOC in Dallas? I think this will be easy, or even one in Washington D.C. ?

SeraphimLabs can do this.

Basic Plan
3 Subdomain/Domain Parking
3 MySQL Database
30GB/month bandwidth
3GB storage
CPanel
PHP, CGI, Perl

$5 per month.

I'll allow two more MySQL databases at no extra charge, and put you on our Orlando Florida server, which should have excellent response characteristics to your location.

Or you might be interested in our Intermediate plan, which is double the resources of the basic plan.

The way my billing system works is similar to a pre-paid cellphone. You can pay it whenever you want in whatever amount you want as long as your account always has a positive balance. Payment in yearly increments is no problem at all.

Domain names are billed separately, I usually can get a .com or .net for $15 to $20 a year.

Back