• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need some hosting

Not only is unlimited bandwidth impossible 1host4me, but you really don't need to list every feature included with your packages. All it does is clog up the thread when you could have provided a link after mentioning the basics such as space, bandwidth, price etc. :)

I definitely agree, your post is clogged up with so much unnecessary information that it's not even funny.

Highly unprofessional.

I think, think you're allowed to state "Unmetered Bandwidth," but I'm thinking you don't have your own datacenter....

right there is a thing as unlimited bandwith and no need to get so angry at me

So you have an open connection say a gigabit card, still limited to the throughput.

Don't you realise it's insulting to possible clients AND fraudulent.

Unmetered is expensive (usually 10Mb cards to limit it) - unlimited is unreal and non existent.

Reminds me of last year, in our Albany Center... the windows boxes got hit with some virus... spread like wildfire... thought the entire business was gonna shut down. You know how hard Windows WebHosting Services is compared to Linux Platform?!

The virus pumped out across all the servers, some estimated 5gbps of junk data....

Not one customer of ours complained of slowness that day...

Like God was on our side....

I still don't offer Unlimited.

1host4me said:
right there is a thing as unlimited bandwith and no need to get so angry at me

How many times do we have to tell people there is NO such thing as unlimited bandwidth for goodness sake!

I suggest you learn more about the hosting industry and how a hosting business is properly operated because you obviously don't know anything about operating a hosting business and for crying out loud, there is NO such thing as unlimited bandwidth OR space!

Oh and did you even read my last post? Your not allowed to post unmetered/unlimited offers in the offers section.

The only place where unlimited exists is in your dreams :tired2:

Please read the whole post before you quote me :rolleyes2

Last edited:
MangoWebs said:
How many times do we have to tell people there is NO such thing as unlimited bandwidth for goodness sake!

I suggest you learn more about the hosting industry and how a hosting business is properly operated because you obviously don't know anything about operating a hosting business and for crying out loud, there is NO such thing as unlimited bandwidth OR space!

Oh and did you even read my last post? Your not allowed to post unmetered/unlimited offers in the offers section.

The only place where unlimited exists is in your dreams :tired2:

Please read the whole post before you quote me :rolleyes2

Mango, it's ok... let it go... he'll figure it out, the customers always leave for better service, that happens to all of us as well...

There's a lot worse that goes on within this board besides the unlimited... this "unlimited controversy" will fade away just like the others...

My BIGGER Pet peeve are the kids who go "Plz try me for hsoting! i'm Da best, u'll wont be let down cuz my servers are gr8!" (obviously 14 years old) They should be banned immediately for not taking an English Class.

Is there a thread here about general unprofessionalism? I bet we could have fun.

Maybe someone should add 'unlimited' to the badword filter so it is replaced with something like 'not much'. :tongue2:

Last edited:
TJR Networks said:
Maybe someone should add 'unlimited' to the badword filter so it is replaced with something like 'not much'. :tongue2:

Or better remove his post totally so people know that next time u mention unlimited ur post will be deleted that will teach people that u cannot have unlimited at all ever unless ur god and what r the chances of 2 gods in this world??

hottweelz said:
Mango, it's ok... let it go... he'll figure it out, the customers always leave for better service, that happens to all of us as well...

There's a lot worse that goes on within this board besides the unlimited... this "unlimited controversy" will fade away just like the others...

My BIGGER Pet peeve are the kids who go "Plz try me for hsoting! i'm Da best, u'll wont be let down cuz my servers are gr8!" (obviously 14 years old) They should be banned immediately for not taking an English Class.

Is there a thread here about general unprofessionalism? I bet we could have fun.

Your opinion is kind of biased, it's not always the 14 year old kids that aren't professional and don't know how to use their grammar properly.

dude people make spelling and grammetical mistakes dont get all fussy about that just concentrate on the real topic here and i think that this topic about unlimited gone too far and its not nice to spam someones request with unwanted posts its really gets hard for the thread starter to look and find worthy offer . So i request all that flame wars gone too far please stop how would u feel if someone started the same in ur thread? Everyone got the idea that no unlimited bw or space exists so just ask the moderator to remove his post no need for spamming dudes.

Got this plan for you

Professional Hosting "Features and Support" $19.95 month

» 5 GB Webspace
» 200 GB Traffic
» Secure Server
» Unlimited Emails
» Unlimited Subdomains
» Unlimited addon domains
» Unlimited ftp
» Unlimited MySQL
» Frontpage Support
» Web Statistics
» Spam Protection
» FREE, Instant Setup

More...

i can offer :

1GB WEB SPACE

9500GB BANDWITH

CPANEL

Fantastico

UNLIMITED SUB-DOMAINS

20 ADDON AND PARKED DOMAINS

95 GB OF BANDWHITH A MONTH

5 FTP ACCOUNTS

WEB BASE MAIL

300 MAIL LISTING

SMTP SERVER

Directory Protection

Virus scan

60 MySQL Database

PHP4.2.1

PERL, CGI

FRONTPAGE SUPPORTED

BACKUP/RESTORE

30 Pop3/IMAP Account

Runs On Linux

And Much Much More.

only for £1.00 a month go to www.1host4me.com or contact me on info@1host4me.com and if you want add me on msn with that email address.

Back