• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need some critique!

Paul Atreides

Guyz,

Would someone please review my website, I hear it looks like shit when viewed in Netscape Communicator 4.77 and below... !

Appreciate it! : )))

((( URL Removed on Aug 6 01)))

Last edited:
just one thing really - the text in the top left corner is in times not century gothic like the rest of your site.

i'm also not a big fan of century gothic - just my 2 cents.

Thanx for the comments!

BTW which font do you think is cool? 'cause I'll just add that to my style sheet, and change the whole thing in a breeze... *lol*... : )

Anyone else can check it out with a Netscape 4.77 ?

Maybe know one else reviewd your site because you removed the url.

It's nice and basic. Not too bad. The yellow hghlights on mouseover kinda stand out a bit from the rest of the site though.

Originally posted by Phrozen
It's nice and basic.

Yes... I think that the design you have for your site is all you need. You aren't trying to sell something so you really don't need it to be different from everyone elses. It just looks like a template, but still good.

I agree with Phrozen. The yellow highlights make the links stand out. I personally, would take them off. But it's your decision. I don't really like your site that much, because it's basic. Looks like a template. The image at the top needs to blend in more with your background, I would suggest a darker blue background or some purple. But like I said, it's your decision. It needs some work. ;)

I had an ass kicking purple background before, but I took it off.... 'cause I finally decided to stick with simplicity. And no, I did not use a template or anything, in fact the whole site is crafted from scratch in notepad - actually metapad, lol...

Thanks for your time.

PS. I think no one here uses Netscape at all..... *I checked my logs*

Last edited:
looks good in...

looks good in Netscape4. I didnt see no real problems except you have to scroll down to get all the links on the page but that aint nuttin so if you like it i'd go with it
:jump:

Back