• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

need small space; php, no ads

Submerged

Im not even sure if anything like this is out there, but all i want is:

5 mb space
100 mb bandwidth
PHP enabled
no ads

If i cant get no ads, then text link is preferable. Anywaysm if someone does know of a host that can do this please let me know :)

i have nothing against the "community posting" stuff on free hosts, i think its a great way to support the site and others. But it sorta throws me off when I can't find a solid answer to how many posts/day or posts/week or whatever it takes to be counted as an "active" member... MMaybe you could shed some light on that?

Originally posted by Submerged
i have nothing against the "community posting" stuff on free hosts, i think its a great way to support the site and others. But it sorta throws me off when I can't find a solid answer to how many posts/day or posts/week or whatever it takes to be counted as an "active" member... MMaybe you could shed some light on that?

If you're still looking, I maybe able to host you if you already have an existing website.

Basically, i have all the ingredients of a site, i just want a stable site to hook them all together into 1 place. I need very little space and bandwidth, php support, no ads preferable but text is fine. My site is composed entirely of html and php pages, except for 10 very small pics for my homemade graphical counter (yuou can see the pics at http://members.lycos.co.uk/agthepoet/counter/test.php ) If you could help me here I would be very grateful :)

Oh go on then :biggrin2: as long as you have a domain your welcome to the space and stuff. Just let us know. :)

Originally posted by Submerged
Im not even sure if anything like this is out there, but all i want is:

5 mb space
100 mb bandwidth
PHP enabled
no ads

If i cant get no ads, then text link is preferable. Anywaysm if someone does know of a host that can do this please let me know :)

We got everything you are looking for
at Clubhost FREE Hosting.

FREE Accounts Include ...
==============
Unmetered Space **
w/10 GB Data Transfer
Spam Protected Email
w/POP3 and Web Access
Both FTP and Web Uploads
w/ NO filesize limits
Plesk Control Panel
PHP v4.3.5+ Scripting
MySQL v4.0.16+ Database
Sun ONE ASP Scripting
Server Side Includes
Custom Error Pages
Daily Webalizer Statistics
Password Protected Folders
Customizable Hotlink Protection
Automatic Search Engine Submission
Redundant OC48 / OC96 Network
w/99.9% Annual Server Uptime
Support for domain and subdomains
Absolutely No Ads Whatsoever !!!!

The following are pre-installed ...
========================
Plesk Control Panel
phpMyAdmin DB Manager
Coppermine Photo Gallery
phpBB2 Forum Software

Per your other post in this thread,
yes, we do require posting on our
forum community in order to signup
for the above. Hosting applications
require 25 good "non-spam" posts
and to be an "active member" as
you put it is simply 15 posts per
month AVERAGE. That is an average
which means if you come on one day
and post 30 posts, we technically
don't need to see you again for
another two months. etc. It's
rediculously easy.

**Unmetered space should not be
confused with unlimited space as
it is not the same thing. Unmetered
means we have not pre-set a hard
limit configured in advance. Up to
about 500 MB, we don't care. From
500 MB and above, we might keep
a closer eye on you, etc.

I tried that once. It took me a couple weeks b4 I got an actual post that the 2 year old mods didn't delete.

Anyways I have nothing against amz, u69, clubhost whatever, they did start the whole post for your host idea after all. If you dont feel like posting give me a PM and I'll hook you up with what you asked for.

Originally posted by striker
I tried that once. It took me a couple weeks b4 I got an actual post that the 2 year old mods didn't delete.
striker, it is rediculously easy to get hosting at Clubhost UNLESS you try to circumvent and shortcut the posting requirements .... when you do that, such as posting spam, pasting from other forums, putting up a bunch of "me too" type posts, you'll find it next to impossible to qualify. Spamming the forum gets you no where.

Those who actually truly participate usually get their hosting accounts up the very same day they first join the forum!

From what you've said, you must have has some really low quality posts to the point of being pointless spam.

Oh by the way, for your information all of the administrators are all over 30 years old. Self included.

Back