• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need small, reliable custom plan

d4x

Here's what I'm looking for, I'm hoping someone can just set me up a custom account on their host.

75 MB space
2 GB bandwidth
5 of everything (including addon domains, ftp accounts, etc)
no ads/posting (i'll put a link that says "Hosted by:" then your site if you want?)

Please guys, I want a custom plan only, like set up by WHM or something. I would prefer a one-man hoster, not a giant hosting company.

Thanks!

I have the perfect normal plan for you, or i can set it up exactly as you say, but i'd prefer if you posted for what reason will you use the site.

The site will be used for a small forum for my buddies, and to host files / images temporarily to send them to my friends. Nothing illegal or crazy CPU consuming scripts.

I might also make a few articles about various things. Nothing major, though.

Thanks guys. Looking forward to your responses.

daxleet,

OkamiHost.com can provide you with a custom account exactly as you ask, in exchange for the "Hosted by: OkamiHost.com" link on the site. Please PM me the account details (such as subdomain, username, contact email) if you would like me to set it up.

daxleet,

OkamiHost.com can provide you with a custom account exactly as you ask, in exchange for the "Hosted by: OkamiHost.com" link on the site. Please PM me the account details (such as subdomain, username, contact email) if you would like me to set it up.
Alright I have a question, though.

Would you be willing to use LxAdmin or Direct Admin as a control panel?
I guess.

To both of you: how long have you been in service?

OkamiHost has just opened to public yesterday, but it's backed up by staff with around 2 years of experience in the hosting business :)

And no, we're not a fly-by-night host, we plan on being here as much as possible, but we won't go down without a fight ;)

Well, I owned Glacier Host for almost 1 year.
Now I've got Cross Industries which has been up one month. Domain is registered for two year. And I've no intentions of letting it go. But, its for you to decide if you want to host with us.
I've got around 2-3 years of hosting experience.

Back