• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need shared hosting

HoT

my site using high resources. (to many connection using mysql)
I m searching this is not create problem shared hosting.
Because 2 hosting company kick off(be suspended) my site since two months
I m waiting suggestion...

First of all, what is you site about? Second, how big is your mySQL DB? Third, could you send me the URL?

To give you reliable hosting a host needs to know what type of site that you are operating instead of just throwing you a deal and terminating your account within a month due to excessive usage.

-Michael

Do you know what script is causing such high numbers of connections (eg forums, a cms etc)?

Edit: And also, who was your previous host?

Last edited:
This is to the hosts. We have sites which can bring a P4 2.4 down to its knees. If I am not mistaken, his is a chinese site and they are notorious for their PVs and hits since most run a forum or blog with large number of members.

If you want to try these sites out, feel free to PM me and I'll send a couple to you. :)

"my site using high resources. (to many connection using mysql)" doesn't go well with "need shared hosting".

You're using a decent amount of "bandwidth" anyway, so you might be better off with a fully managed VPS. At least that way you'd not get thrown out by your host at times of high server resources usage; you'll simply have a slow loading website. Hopefully you don't have such high CPU and memory needs to bring the VPS to a halt though. :)

Hi, we at HostingAxis would like to offer you this:

1 GB Space
75 GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimited MySQL Databases
Unlimited Subdomains
Unlimited Parked Domains
Unlimited Addon Domains
cPanel 10
Fantastico DeLuxe
99.9% Uptime
Free Setup And Support
SPECIAL: FREE .BE DOMAIN!

All for only $5.95 a month, or $59.95 a year.

If you are interested, please PM me.

Thanks!

Havok-Host Plan

Customized Plan:

1GB Of Space
80GB Bandwith
----------------------------
Control Panel- Yes, cPanel.
Fantastico- Yes, free of charge.
RvSkin
cPanel Pro
Add-on domains- Unlimited
Sub-domains- Unlimited
Web based email- Yes
Pop3/IMAP Accounts- Unlimited
Server Side Include- Yes
Backup/Restore- Yes
Web Logs and Reports- Yes
FTP Accounts- Unlimited
Frontpage 2002- Yes
Perl, CGI- Yes
PHP 4.2.1- Yes
MySql Databases- Unlimited
phpMyAdmin- Yes
Directory Protection- Yes
Mailing List- Yes
FTP Log Analyzer- Yes
SMPT Server- Yes

Cost: $4.99 Monthly.

Contact Information:

Email- sales@havok-host.com
MSN- sales@havok-host.com

I had same thing happen to me with other hosts seems hosts just didn't want to take the time to find the problems. Well that was before I started and funded my own hosting company and we take the time to find out why and work with our clients. So if you need hosting please let me know or see http://dotnamehost.com thanks.

Hi

Seekdotnet could offer you the Dev package for your specification for just $7, a month. The highlighting features are,

• Our own in house ASP.NET Control Panel
• 1 website with unlimited multiple domains
• Unlimited sub domains
• A storage space of 1.5 gig
• Bandwidth of 30 Gig
• ASP.NET 1.2/ ASP.NET 2
• DotNetNuke 4.0/3.2/2.12
• My SQL
• FTP login + unlimited FTP Access
• Featured Languages : ASP, ASP.NET, SSI, CGI BIN, PERL, PHP, WAP
• 99.9 % Uptime
• Weekly Back ups
• 24/7 Email and phone Support

We give you a special offer which is a 3 month free hosting and also 30 days money back guarantee. For more details and registration you can log on to our website at http://seekdotnet.com

Hurry!! Register now and enjoy the benefits!!!!

Back