• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Shared Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am here to offer you reliable cpanel web hosting service, we are providing best cpanel web hosting service with unlimited features. All of our pakages come with 15 days money back guarentee. We give 99.9& uptime guarentee, we prefer quality than quantity think what you pay for?
Reseller Plans Are Also Available, CLICK HERE TO VIEW RESELLER PLANS

Shared1
Our Promises:
  • 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed.
  • Fast Reply Support Guaranteed.
  • Reliable Web Host Guaranteed.
  • 15-day money back Guaranteed.
Free Domain Names!
Get cpanel web hosting and a top level (.com, .org, .net, .info, .us, .name, .co.uk) domain name for free! If you pay for an account annually, There will be no extra cost for domain names.

Are You New Customer!
Get 50% Discount for your 1st month. Use "50off" coupon code, it applies on monthly payments only, expires on 15 july 2009.

Free Site Transfers!
Do you want to transfer your entire web site with us, we'll transfer your site in minutes without any cost.

Best Regards

Last edited:
@Wajdan314
when regencyhost.com first time doing business?

sorry for my grammar and English, english is not my mother language

Web-3
Disk Space 3,000MB
Monthly Bandwidth 50GB
Unlimited Features
PHP 5 with Zend & IonCube
Full Fantastico De Luxe
2.95$ /mo
http://www.webgater.com/client/cart.php?a=add&pid=1

What Included
• FREE Setup
• 24/7 Technical Support
• 99.96% Uptime Guarantee
• Cpanel $ Full Fantastico De Luxe
• FREE Account Transfers
• No Contracts or Hidden Fees
• Zend Optimizer / Ioncube / Awstats
• Secure, Reliable Network!
• Daily weekly monthly Backup

Hello there,

My name is Theo, and I'm from Cactus - a web host which cares about providing a high quality, reliable hosting service to it's customers. Cactus has been around for over a year now, and we'd love to have your site on board....

Given your needs, I'd recommend our Shared1 plan which costs just $3.75/Month. For that, you can get 1Gb of non-oversold Disk Space and 20Gb Bandwidth. All of our hosting plans include cPanel and Fantastico, and you can always add on reseller capabilities for just $5/month. You'll also be delighted to know that we accept PayPal....

Please take a look at our website for all of the details - it's www.cactusinternet.com

To get a 40% off lifetime discount, use the promo code 'SALESHINE' when ordering.

Thanks so much for considering us, and I look forward to seeing your site hosted with Cactus very soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back