• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

need review on my hosting company

sounds good. any about that sharp and crips? i will definetly try that. thanks for the comments. and yes, the new one is a bit old fashion.
the new one was in flash, but i cannot edit flash, so i used html. thanks for the comments.

Great job :) Nice good site.
But for me personally I don't like it so much :) But for sure it's good looking :) the .org only.
I like Simplicity and stright forward ^^ easy to surf, click there read there okay :)
Confuse huh? ^^

Dan :p

Not to keen ont he /newsite the green pulls you away from te site int he background its a bit offputting and got me a tad confused on where i was going because the buttons like forum and so on blend in to much they need to stand out more! also they could so with being an image not writing i would say

Now you are talking :)
It's looks nice the template! Simple, I know where to go now... al information provided clearly somehow :)

I like this one ^^ eventhough dark colour ^^

Dan

I like layout and design. Looks and appearance is nice. Though navigation is simple, below navigation bar, you showed features, I wonder is there any link to get more information.

Back