• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Reseller Plan + Clientexec

Status
Not open for further replies.

serverorigin

ServerOrigin.Com
NLC
Removed. Current hosting has fixed their trouble, will give them another chance.

Last edited:
Would you be intrested in a reseller plan with WHMCS billing system?

**Just finished reading your whole post. Being a provider yourself you really should know its kind of hard to provide a free billing license for your $10 budget.

Last edited:
Yeah I do, I just wasn't sure how clientexec worked..I saw a few sites on google throwing in clientexec so I thought maybe they offered some sort of bulk licensing?

Anyway... The problem is fixed and they apologized so I have removed my rant and I will wait and see what happens.

I appreciate the offer and will definitely contact you if things go south. (Your right $10 isn't much but I just wasn't sure -- good to know :))

ecsportal said:
Yeah I do, I just wasn't sure how clientexec worked..I saw a few sites on google throwing in clientexec so I thought maybe they offered some sort of bulk licensing?

Anyway... The problem is fixed and they apologized so I have removed my rant and I will wait and see what happens.

I appreciate the offer and will definitely contact you if things go south. (Your right $10 isn't much but I just wasn't sure -- good to know :))

Best of luck ECS!

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back