• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

need reseller (great offer)

Dini

Blitzkrieg Bopin'
NLC
Hi, I need a free reseller account to start my own free-paid web host

What do I offer? To place your google ads (or any ads) on every free site I offer and you get 90% of every paid plan I sell. I also agree to place your ads on my main site and support forum (also on every email i send to my users)

I think it's a pretty good offer, I only request the space and bandwith you're willing to give :)

please contact me here or add me to Msn (alfredom@gmail.com)

yup i agree. some ppl just never think that they are not paying a penny but they expect world class service.

You can't really expect that. Even in exchange of ads, it's very much dependent on the host if he wants to provide support.

Try hosting a reseller thing of your computer. Abyss webserver is good for windows, IIS for XP, Mac OS X Server for mac, and then download msql and php. Then you can go get zpanel which is a free alternitive to cpanel.

Not everyone has T1 connections so you can't always host a server on your computer. Plus you need a big hd and it has to be on 24/7.

Back