• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Reseller Account

Sharif

Hello all,

I am looking for a reseller hosting account from an established host so I can offer my clients hosting. Sort of how www.2advanced.com offers hosting at www.2advanced.net

I AM a web designer/developer and I thought it would be a cool thing to offer to my customers.

Let me know what you can offer and I will reply with what I can give back.

They don't seem to offer 'reseller' - virtual, shared and dedicated, and prices are pretty high. I'm sure you could get a managed dedicated package if your looking at that range - but doubt you'll get it free unless you can really provide something special. :confused5

Might need to narrow that down - domain based hosting or do you want to offer subdomains - as 2A's type hosting is not quite a low cost option?

If you're looking for offers of reseller packages. It would be better to give an idea of your monthly budget, perhaps how much space and transfer you're looking for and any features that would be important to you.

It's hard for people to offer something if they don't know what you're looking for.

I was hoping that maybe I can do some sort of design or php programming in exchange for a reseller account. << whatever that will get me, I'll probably take.

Most resellers have a site and won't need much - but if you say an offer you might get some interest - like a 2gig reseller for a site template with a formmailer or something :)

Ok, shooting in the dark here:

- 5GB Space
- 50 GB Transfer

?

In exchange for a design or some kind of script.

Yep it's a bit of a downer but you 'get what you pay for' in most cases.

But there is an offer :)

Admittedly the sig's a bit iffy LOL

Last edited:
Now I've realized i really can't pay... i guess this has to be put on hold UNLESS some donates my a reseller account, then you'd be :coolmusic

Yep - it's tricky - and getting something for nothing (no offence to anyone) can be very hard.

Your looking for an account before you've provided - yep it's a free one. And looking to argue that ain't gonna help

Well I can do something for you BEFORE I get the account to ensure you are getting something in return for the reseller account.

Back