• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Reseller Account

hello i am looking for a Cpanel and WHM Reseller account or a directadmin reseller account

Disk Space:3GB
Bandwidth:40GB
everything eles subdomains POP3 Email Address FTP Address MySQL Database's unlimited.

i can pay about $3/m USD to $6/m USD

i don't want to hear anything about that is cheap i got 3GB Disk Space and 50GB Bandwidth befor from a host for $3 monthly..

Last edited by a moderator:
Budget is low lol people here are getting reseller 200GB Bandwidth and 20GB Disk Space for $25 per month i am only asking for 3GB Disk Space and 40GB Bandwidth and half of the time i wont even use the full 40GB Bandwith i may only use most months about 30GB bandwidth.. but 40GB if we get more people at our servers.

my budget is $3 to max $7 per month that's a good price..

I'll customize a 3gb/40gb plan for you, unmetered Reseller for $6 per month, BUT it must be a Paypal Subscription. Only.

smokyhosts.com can offer you our very popular "Business starters special" package. It comes with

Disk space :: 2GB
Bandwidth :: 25GB
Unlimited features
WHM/Cpanel/Fantastico
Cost :: 2.99USD/month

You will not find a link for this at our site since this special has ended on February 28th, but you may send in a mail to resellers@smokyhosts.com to request for it if intrested.

You can find further details of our packages and reseller services by clicking here

smokyhosts said:
smokyhosts.com can offer you our very popular "Business starters special" package. It comes with

Unlimited features
WHM/Cpanel/Fantastico

You will not find a link for this at our site since this special has ended on February 28th, but you may send in a mail to resellers@smokyhosts.com to request for it if intrested.

You can find further details of our packages and reseller services by clicking here

allready i am intrested :biggrin2:

oo something funny about this host
http://smokyhosts.myorderbox.com

says
Domain Names @ USD 2.49

if u order a domain it says
.com USD 8.99
.net USD 8.99
.org USD 8.99
.info USD 2.49
.biz USD 9.99
.us USD 9.99
.name USD 9.99
.in USD 15.99
.co.in USD 8.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Attack-ToT.com said:
allready i am intrested :biggrin2:

oo something funny about this host
http://smokyhosts.myorderbox.com

says
Domain Names @ USD 2.49

if u order a domain it says
.com USD 8.99
.net USD 8.99
.org USD 8.99
.info USD 2.49
.biz USD 9.99
.us USD 9.99
.name USD 9.99
.in USD 15.99
.co.in USD 8.99

Hi,
The cost of a .info domain name is 2.49USD, while the cost for registering a domain name of any other tld's is as you have mentioned above.

Also keeping your upper budget limit in mind, you can take advantage of our "beginers resellers package". It features....

Disk space :: 5GB
Bandwidth :: 50GB
Unlimited features
WHM/Cpanel/Fantastico
Cost :: 7.99USD/month

If you send in a mail of confirmation to resellers@smokyhosts.com before you signup, i can give you that above package for a special price of 6.99USD/month. But remember to mail resellers@smokyhosts.com if/once you signingup for the package.

Attack-ToT.com said:
i am going to email him by 5:00PM..

Is that Eastern Time, because I tend to visit the local customers who have webservers installed AT their business locations... I can send you the email to my car if necessary.

Did you send the email to hottwheelz or his support department? Im not sure about hottwheelz but I have an assistant who helps handle support. If the email is sent to support it is very likely yhat the response will be quicker than if it is sent to either of our personal emails as it is impossible for 1 person to be in front of the computer 24/7. I will say this for hottwheelz, he is a very knowledgeable host and he really seems to bend over backwards for his customers.

Hi :wave:

HD Solutions can offer you our HDR Neo Plan:

Disk space >> 2GB
Bandwidth >> 50GB
Unlimited features

Free iHost Billing Software ***HOT***
WHM/Cpanel/Fantastico/RVSkin

Cost :: 7.95USD/month (Enter: HDIPOD to get another 30% off)
Payment: Paypal : Stormpay

The plan is listed at: http://www.hostingdepartment.net/reseller.html

Let me know if you have any questions :)

smokyhosts said:

Unlimited features
WHM/Cpanel/Fantastico

Is this reseller account ?

Back