• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need reliable VPS(256-512mb)(Moneybookers ONLY)

fahadtariq

Hi.

I need a VPS for my tech blog. Its traffic has decreased from a couple of months back although I expect it to rise again so my required RAM usage might be increased so a smooth transition to another package should be a must.

Another important thing. The VPS should be reliable and the hosting company should be an established one.

I don't know anything about Linux, so the VPS must be fully managed.

My requirements:
Space: I need only 5-10gb (webspace for OS and other VPS stuff should be added to this)
Bandwidth: 200gb
RAM: 256mb-512mb (would prefer cheaper 256mb in the start)
LinuxAdmin (dont want to pay extra for cPanel :p)
Price: Upto $10 for 256mb and $15-$20 for 512mb (would prefer 256mb)

And most important thing: Payment option for Moneybookers. This is the only way I can make payments right now.

@ LSComputers

The topic was started today, and yes I did read his request. My offer does match his request. I don't know why my post was deleted.. YES we do support moneybookers.

He asked for:
Space: I need only 5-10gb (I gave him 20GB) x2 with coupon
Bandwidth: 200gb (I gave him 100GB) x2 with coupon
RAM: 256mb-512mb (I game him 256MB Guaranteed/356 Burstable) x2 with coupon
LinuxAdmin (He means LxAdmin, free as he requested)
Price: Up to $10 for 256mb (would prefer 256mb) [I offer $15] 50% off with coupon

Total price of my offer: $7.50 (which is in his budget)

AND.. on top of that I posted a coupon code, that gives him double specs, and it cuts the price in half: VPSDOUBLE50.

My offer is below.

VPS Server Plans: | compare plans

VPS1
  • Guaranteed RAM: 256MB
  • Burstable RAM: 356MB
  • Data Storage: 20GB
  • Premium Bandwidth: 100GB
  • Control Panel: HyperVM
  • I.P. Addresses : 2
  • Price Per Month: $15
More Info | Order Now | $0 Setup

Current Promotion: VPSDOUBLE50 | 50% off any VPS plan, and any billing cycle.. This coupon is recurring, so you will be paying 50% for the life of your account! Limited to the first 10 users.

Promotional Plan: Only $8.99 a month, packed with 256MB Guaranteed RAM and 512MB Burstable RAM. 15GB Disk Space and 200GB Bandwidth. Limited Stock! Get started today!

Thanks for considering Nixism!

Last edited:
@ LSComputers

Thanks for the recommendations but internetvps does not seem to support moneybookers. The other host has ridiculous prices!

@.amaze

Your package looks nice but are those vps managed? And what is the price of 512mb vps?

And yeah, I was referring to LxAdmin, don't know why I said LinuxAdmin. :D

@ LSComputers

Thanks for the recommendations but internetvps does not seem to support moneybookers. The other host has ridiculous prices!

@.amaze

Your package looks nice but are those vps managed? And what is the price of 512mb vps?

And yeah, I was referring to LxAdmin, don't know why I said LinuxAdmin. :D

You are getting 512MB if you use the coupon. The coupon gives you double the Guaranteed Ram, and double the Burstable Ram.

Yes, the VPS is unmanaged.

This is my offer for you:

Bronze VPS Plan [6.99/mo]
  • 10GB Disk Space
  • 256MB RAM Guaranteed 512MB RAM Burstable
  • 100GB Bandwidth
  • 100mbps Port
  • HyperVM/Kloxo
  • Root Access
  • Semi-Managed
  • Instant Setup
  • 1 IP Address
ORDER LINK

But this is my current offer:

Extra-Gold VPS [Limited Edition] [15.00/mo]
  • 70GB Disk Space
  • 1048MB RAM Guaranteed 2048MB RAM Burstable
  • 600GB Bandwidth
  • 100mbps Port
  • HyperVM/Kloxo
  • Root Access
  • Semi-Managed
  • Instant Setup
  • 3 IP Address
ORDER LINK

We can offer you the perfect package according to your requirements ..

Linux VPS V-1

25 GB Disk Space (Free upgrade for you)
300 GB Bandwidth (Free upgrade for you)
320 MB Ram (Free upgrade for you)
Fully managed with 24/7/365 support staff available (live chat, tickets, email, phone)
Free backups via large R1soft nodes
Virtuozzo Power Panel VZPP for easy VPS management
100% uptime guarantee & 30days moneyback guarantee
Moneybookers accepted

Plan URL : http://www.lagoonhost.com/vps/linuxvps.html

Price : $29.95/month

Kindly pm me if you want the free upgrades with V-1 VPS which I have offered you and also note that we do not oversell and use very powerful VPS nodes which will make our VPS more reliable, fast and powerful to easily handel your application also you can upgrade anything anytime you want all you have to do is just open a support ticket for it ..

Regards,
Lima Wilson
Lagoon Host.

Back