• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Reliable, Experienced and Cooperative Host

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

DigitalWorldHost.com has been online for more than a year and our X-Treme plan fits your needs perfectly and for a limited time only use the coupon "weremember" and save 15% off for life as well as free TLD registration with namecheap. You can also view some reviews and our uptime at http://www.webhostingstuff.com/company/DigitalWorldHost.html. You can pay either via money order (please contact us first) or through paypal.

X-Treme
6000 MB Space
51,200 MB Bandwidth
10 Hosted Domains
Unlimited FTP, Email Accounts
Unlimited mySQL Databases
Unlimited Sub & Parked Domains
BUY NOW for only $6.33 USD/month

Visit www.digitalworldhost.com for more information or to order. Feel free to contact us at sales@digitalworldhost.com with questions or concerns. I am also available and you can contact me as well. We hope we can help you out :).

Best regards,

Tang

Do you offer private domain registration?

Please have a look at:

http://www.siterollout.com/shared.shtml
http://www.siterollout.com/reseller.shtml

We have both US and UK based Cpanel and DirectAdmin servers.

You have a good offer, and you've been around for quite for time, but you are a bit pricey compared to some of the other hosts.
Can you provide competitive pricing against DigitalWorldHosting or Qoozz?

Your "Power" package would be almost 10 american dollars a month (yes I know that isn't "expensive"), almost double what the others are charging.

You'd have to provide your Power package for at least what DigitalWorldHost is charging for theirs.
If you can do that, I'd consider your service.

There was a special promotion (Double space and bandwidth) running as of last week:
http://freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2178146&highlight=qoozz,

But I can offer you this same special offer. Yes we do allow money orders, but you will have to contact us for arrangements. All new signups will be placed on Quad Intel Woodcrest servers.

If you can provide an offer like that, for the same price you normally charge people for half of that, than you are either drastically overselling, or drastically overcharging.

How long have you been in service?

Do you offer private domain registration?

What do you mean by "private domain registration"? You will receive a free top level domain name with your purchase which will be purchased through namecheap.com with a free push to your account.

If you mean do we resell domains through godaddy or something of the sort the answer is no.

Hope that helps,

Regards,

Tang

P.S. I replied to your PM.

What do you mean by "private domain registration"? You will receive a free top level domain name with your purchase which will be purchased through namecheap.com with a free push to your account.

If you mean do we resell domains through godaddy or something of the sort the answer is no.

Hope that helps,

Regards,

Tang

P.S. I replied to your PM.

Woops, sorry just sent you a PM about this.

What I mean is do you use the NameCheap "DomainGuard" or whatever they call it.
You can read about what I'm talking about here.

EDIT: Or do you simply register the domain with your company information?

What I mean is do you use the NameCheap "DomainGuard" or whatever they call it.
You can read about what I'm talking about here.

EDIT: Or do you simply register the domain with your company information?

Whichever you want basically, we can have "DomainGuard" on or we can put our contact info for one or all of the fields, it is completely up to you.

To everyone: You still have twenty-four hours to convince me to choose your service.

For the record, the compition to beat right now is DigitalWorldHost and Qooz hosting (Site Roll Out is a distant third, if I hear back from them).

If you have an offer, post his on this thread, do not send me a private PM. Everyone deserves to see their compitions offerings.

Remember, I would like you to have been in business for at least one year, and my prefered method of payment is money order.

Pricing to beet/match is about six American dollars for 5 gigs of space and 50 gigs of bandwidth.

Hi Rys,

I can offer you the following special plan:

5GB Space
50GB Bandwidth
CPanel shared account
Unlimited subdomain, mail etc specs

14.99 USD per month

You can be assured of the experience and quality behind our service, can also offer you a trial go if you wish. You can consider our hosting "managed", we will take care of your sites almost like a deputy admin.

I'm sorry that there isn't a informative website right now online,

If you got any questions, feel free to direct them to me.

Best.

How long has your hosting service been in business?

Hi Rys,

I can offer you the following special plan:

5GB Space
50GB Bandwidth
CPanel shared account
Unlimited subdomain, mail etc specs

14.99 USD per month

You can be assured of the experience and quality behind our service, can also offer you a trial go if you wish. You can consider our hosting "managed", we will take care of your sites almost like a deputy admin.

I'm sorry that there isn't a informative website right now online,

If you got any questions, feel free to direct them to me.

Best.

FastSpace has clients I've been serving for upto 2 years. The brand is a name I acquired recently.

Thanks, if you need more explanation, feel free to ask.

Hi flysta.com offers the following plan

Expert Plan
5GB space
50GB monthly transfer
Unlimited features
cPanel+fantastico
Online sitebuilder

1 month $7.00
3 months $20.00
6 months $36.00
12 months $71.00 (includes free domain)
All prices in canadian funds
We accept paypal

Please visit us @ www.flysta.com

Do you accept money orders, and do you provide private domain registration?

Hi flysta.com offers the following plan

Expert Plan
5GB space
50GB monthly transfer
Unlimited features
cPanel+fantastico
Online sitebuilder

1 month $7.00
3 months $20.00
6 months $36.00
12 months $71.00 (includes free domain)
All prices in canadian funds