• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need reliabe host..

Status
Not open for further replies.
That may be true, but one or two 17 year olds can't provide 24x7 support that most people need. That takes many years of training, and experience, to offer that. Also, I never said that students can't run a web host; I said it looks like students hours, and being a web host shouldn't be a secondary thing, not putting care into your business can significantly change your customer’s experience. Web hosting takes time and dedication, and maybe you, being in business for less than a week, don't realize that, but you will. In a shocking way, you will.

utcrazy said:
That may be true, but one or two 17 year olds can't provide 24x7 support that most people need. That takes many years of training, and experience, to offer that. Also, I never said that students can't run a web host; I said it looks like students hours, and being a web host shouldn't be a secondary thing, not putting care into your business can significantly change your customer’s experience. Web hosting takes time and dedication, and maybe you, being in business for less than a week, don't realize that, but you will. In a shocking way, you will.

You are completely right. A few 17 years old can't provide 24x7 support. Either can we at the moment because all of the partners involved have engagements during the day. ANd who said it is a secondary thing? It is simply at a different time than most. Believe me when I say that I know what it takes and we do have the time and dedication to make this work :). I thank you for your words of advice!

Goodydomains.com offers an extensive web hosting service at an affordable price. We offer

* 2500Mb webspace
* 50Gb Transfer/month
* First Month FREE
* Instant Activation
* Toll-Free 800 Support
* FREE yourname.com*

* Apache Installed
* Cpanel w/Fantastico fully updated
* Unlimited Features (e-mail accounts, ftp accounts, databases...)
* ++Client's only++ 25% affiliate program. Major revenue source!
* ++Client's only++ 128bit encrypted SSL at extremely discounted prices!

* much more

Order Today
For $6.95/month!
only $55.60/year (4 months FREE)
* 1-year packages only

We can be found at:
www.goodydomains.com

We have a great network:
www.goodydomains.com/network.htm

Why choose us?
www.goodydomains.com/why.htm

Your information is safe with us:
www.goodydomains.com/privacy.htm

Kindest Regards,
Goodydomains.com Support

Last edited:
Hello, Paradise Hosting would like to offer you the following custom package:
Custom Package:
2000 MB Space
30 GB Bandwidth

Click Here for a list of the features included in the hosting package

I can offer all of this to you including the 99.9% uptime Guarantee for only:
$9.99 per Month, $49.95 per 6-Months (1-Month FREE), $89.91 per 1-Year (3-Months FREE)

Here is our site address to check us out: www.AParadiseWeb.com/hosting
AIM: AParadiseWeb, MSN: Webmaster[at]AParadiseWeb.com, Yahoo: AParadiseWeb, ICQ: 220804802

We also have live chat on our site, or a forum if you would like. You can also contact us via e-mail: Webmaster@AParadiseWeb.com

Our prices are meant to be competitive but by no means the lowest on the market. We are here to provide what we say we will. We are known for quality, uptime, friendliness, professionalism, reliability, and nothing less. So if you are looking for the cheapest/lowest priced hosting plans, we are not the company for you. We have been in business for over 10 months.

Hope you check us out and get in contact with us and let us know if you want a different custom quote, we would be more then happy to adjust depending on your budget and requirements.

Hello Ma[x]ed,

I don't know if your friend has chosen a host yet however at RelyHost.com we are prepared to offer reliable web hosting with a 99.8% Uptime Guarantee.

This offer is only extended to you/your friend and will be upgraded to 1000 MB of disk space.

Plus Plan
500 MB Disk Space
20 GB Bandwidth
$9.99/month
$99.99 per year

• 99.8% Uptime Guarantee
  • 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
  • 24/7 Support
  • Cpanel Control Panel with Fantastico
  • SpamAssassin
  • CGI-BIN
  • Perl 5.8.7
  • PHP4.4.0
  • Apache 1.3.33 (Unix)
  • MySQL 4.0.25
  • Webalizer and Awstats Web Stats
  • 30 Pop3/SMTP Email Accounts
  • And More!

PayPal is only accepted

Relyhost.com providing reliable web hosting with a budget in mind.

Your friend will have to email us for the (free) upgrade to 1000 MB of disk space.

For more info visit us at Reliable Web Hosting

Hi Ma[x]ed
SR71Hosting.com can offer 1Gb of Disk Space and 10Gb of Bandwith unlimited SQL, E-Mail and FTP, with cPanel 10.

$30 a year.
Can be upgraded at any time.

Pm me or email billing@sr71hosting.com

Gold plan
2000mb Disk Space
15000mb Bandwidth Limit
Monthly Price: $8.50
Unlimited Subdomains
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimited E-mail FWD
Unlimited Addon Domain
Unlimited Parked Domains
Unlimited Msql databases
Latest Cpanel
Anually it would cost:$102
http://redz.us
-----------------------------------------
To pay anually please pm me or contact me in some way.

hosting

I can hook someone up with webhosting for $15/yr it includes
200mb of space (upgradeable)
unlimited bandwidth, mysql accounts,ftp accounts,email addresses, subdomains.
PHP,Fantastico (probaly others just can't remember) :biggrin2:

Remember that you have to post a link to your hosting company with all offers yamabushi334. Also, unlimited bandwidth does not exist, so don't pretend to offer something that you physically can't...

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] When answering a request, you must include
1. The URL to the plan
2. The price
3. Describe or name the features that match the original request. [/font]
[/font]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back